The future of kitchen appliances is here, with the Whirlpool Gold Stainless Steel Smart Refrigerator WRL767SIAM. Part of the new Whirlpool 6th Sense smart appliance line, this refrigerator goes beyond simply keeping your food cool. A wealth of intelligent technology keeps you constantly connected, alerting you of potential problems, helping reduce energy costs and giving you peace of mind when you're away from home.
The brain of the WRL767SIAM smart refrigerator is the Whirlpool 6th Sense technology, a system that constantly monitors fridge performance and sends important information directly to your smartphone through the 6th Sense app, or via text or email. Get notified if your fridge loses power for more than 30 minutes, letting you make plans to avoid food spoilage. Easily adjust fridge temperature from anywhere on the planet, or activate Vacation Assistant, which puts the unit into an energy-saving mode while you're away for extended periods of time. Filter assistant reminds you when it's time to change the Pur® water filter, ensuring you'll always have fresh, clean water at your fingertips. And for those with children or forgetful spouses, the WRL767SIAM can send a Door Open "Nudge" any time the door is left open for more than 5 minutes.
The Whirlpool 6th Sense system adds functionality to what is already a premium-level refrigerator. A 26 cubic-foot capacity gives plenty of food storage throughout the unit. In the refrigerator, you'll find a trio of glass shelves, four adjustable door bins and a humidity-controlled crisper. Two of the shelves feature Whirlpool MicroEtch technology, which prevents spilled liquids from leaking over the edge of the shelf. The In-Door-Ice Plus system moves the icemaker and storage bin to the door, providing 30% more freezer space than previous models. All of the refrigerator functions are controlled through the touch-screen panel mounted above the in-door water dispenser. Wrapped in a sleek monochromatic stainless steel body, the exterior of the Whirlpool WRL767SIAM matches the high-tech abilities at its core.
The interior environment of the WRL767SIAM is kept in check by the Whirlpool Accu-Chill temperature management system, which continuously monitors and adjusts the temperature to meet the perfect balance between preserving foods and saving energy. An integrated FreshFlow™ air filter combats stale, smelly air, and helps reduce airborne bacteria that can lead to food spoilage.
While the advancements that come with a Whirlpool smart appliance like the WRL767SIAM may seem daunting, they all run automatically, so using your fridge won't be any more complicated than before. One thing that certainly won't overwhelm you is the energy bill. Thanks to the smart technology, this refrigerator is ENERGY STAR qualified, leading to cost savings over the course of its life. You can further reduce energy costs with the Rate Revealer system, which connects to the Smart Grid to determine electrical rates, so you can do power-intensive tasks like running the Adaptive Defrost mode the rates are lowest.
6th Sense Live™ technology
- Now home can always be as close as the tips of your fingers. With Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology, you can go anywhere with complete confidence that everything is running smoothly at home. Near or far, it’s never been easier to monitor and manage all your appliances. You’re always connected. And with that peace of mind, you’re free to focus on whatever else you want to do.
- Managing your appliances is easy with Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology. You can activate specific options even when you're not at home with Smart Assistant features like Vacation Assistant and Temperature Set Assistant.
- Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology offers Smart Stats to make sure you always have the product information you need. With this collection of features, you'll never be left wondering about the status of your appliance. Smart Stat features allow you to access your appliance's Start Date and Days Online from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Reduce your energy use and help protect the planet with Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology. By connecting to the Smart Grid used by utility companies, these models optimize energy use and track how much energy your appliance is using. Smart Energy features include Energy Advisor, Rate Revealer and Smart Delay.
- Take pleasure in knowing everything is running smoothly at home with Smart Nudges. Friendly reminders like the Door Open and Power-On Nudges offer information about the status of your appliances and monitoring them easy.
- Always feel secure that everything is working the way it should at home with Smart Alerts. These important messages include Issue and Power-Out Alerts to keep you connected to your appliance so you can be confident it is running properly.
- You'll never go without fresh, filtered water or wonder when it's time to clean out your washer with the Smart Store. The Filter Assistant lets you know when it's time to replace or utilize these accessories. The Smart Store also allows you to order these accessories through the web site or app on your smart device.
- Store more items on each shelf with the MicroEdge™ shelves. They not only give you 25% more usable shelf space, they also help contain leaks. With enough strength to hold up to 75 lbs of food, your refrigerator will be ready for whatever you bring home from the grocery store.
In-Door-Ice® Plus ice dispensing system
- Get the most out of your freezer with the In-Door-Ice® Plus ice dispensing system. It creates 30% more usable space in the freezer and the bin tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter to make filling glasses, pitchers and coolers easy.
Accu-Chill™ Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
LED interior lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
FreshFlow™ air filter
- Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
ENERGY STAR® qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
PUR® water filtration system
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR® water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself.* Select models offer filtered water from an interior or exterior dispenser.
- Create a sleek, smooth appearance on the exterior of select Whirlpool® side-by-side refrigerators. These hinges also make for easier, cleaner installation below cabinetry.
Adjustable gallon door bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers. Built-in handles on the EZ-Tote® door bins make it easy to carry all your condiments to the table at once.
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
| Performance |
| Freezer Capacity || 9.90 Cu. Ft. |
| Refrigerator Capacity || 16.61 Cu. Ft. |
| Total Capacity || 26.5 Cu. Ft. |
| Dispenser Features |
| Dispenser Lockout || Yes |
| Custom Ice || Cubed/Crushed |
| Controls |
| Control Type || Gemini Flash |
| On Demand Pulsed Defrost System || ADC |
| Freezer Features |
| Number of Baskets || 1 |
| Refrigerator Features |
| Door Bin Description || Gallon Storage |
| Door Bin Quantity || 2 |
| Door Bin 2 Description || Shallow |
| Door Bin 2 Quantity || 2 |
| Total Shelves || 3 |
| Shelf Type || Slideout w/Nano-Guard |
| Drawer 1 || Snack Pan |
| Drawer 2 || Crisper Pan |
| Drawer 3 || Meat Pan |
| Exterior |
| Door Style || Hidden End Cap |
| Dimensions |
| Cutout Depth || 29 13/16 Inches |
| Cutout Height || 69 5/16 Inches |
| Cutout Width || 36 1/16 Inches |
| Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees || 50 7/8 Inches |
| Height To Top Of Cabinet || 68 5/8 Inches |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 01/28/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.Con Edison ENERGY STAR Residential Refrigerator and Dehumidifier Rebate
(Valid: 09/01/2013 - 12/31/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
Receive $50 on mail-in rebate with purchase and installation of select Tier II or Tier III ENERGY STAR Refrigerators.
Receive $10 on mail-in rebate with purchase and installation of select ENERGY STAR dehumidifiers.
*Offer limited 2 qualified refrigerators and 2 qualified dehumidifiers per account holder
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.