27" 4.3 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 4 Oven Racks, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Star K Certified, AccuBake® in Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width: 25.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 48.90625"
- Width: 27"
- Upper Capacity: 4.3 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.3 cu. ft.
- Capacity: 4.3 cu. ft.
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Control Type: Digital
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
The Whirlpool WOD51EC7A features a great 4.3 cu. ft. capacity. This Double Wall Oven will satisfy your every need. With SteamClean option you wont have to worry about cleaning this oven very often. This oven is a must have and it also looks great! Available at AppliancesConnection
- The AccuBake® temperature management system uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature and surrounds food with consistent temperatures, even on multiple racks, so you get consistent results every time
- The SteamClean option uses only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed—to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven and reduce the need for frequent self-clean cycles
- With 4.3 cu. ft. of capacity, there's plenty of room to handle even your largest cooking tasks
- The FIT system ensures your wall oven will fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout* so replacing your wall oven is easier
- The new EasyView™ extra-large oven window adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen and allows you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, saving energy and keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time for optimal cleaning and energy savings
- A hidden bake element creates a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean, simplifying clean-up
- Stock Id:228423
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:4
- Upper Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Safety Lock:No
- Star K Certified:Yes
- AccuBake® :Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:48.90625"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:26.375"
- Exterior Height:51.4375"
- Total Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:2
- Secondary Oven Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
- Watts:3600 Watts
- With Turntable:No
Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
Star K Certified
This appliance is Star K Certified
10 Year Major Component Warranty
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WOD51EC7AS - Energy Guide (82.58 KB)
- Whirlpool WOD51EC7AS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WOD51EC7AS - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WOD51EC7AS - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WOD51EC7AS - Use & Care Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?