The Whirlpool WOC95EC0A 5.0 Cu. Ft. capacity and 1.4 Cu. Ft. capacity microwave provides enough space to handle family meals. Digital controls provide a sophisticated look, are easy to clean, and can be set with a simple touch. 10 power levels and 900 watts of cooking power let you roast and reheat in the microwave with confidence. AccuBake temperature management system achieves uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the elements to deliver consistent results every time.
WHIRLPOOL advances technology to the point of Simplicity. Creating innovation that's forward thinking is what Whirlpool does best. Great design that fits seamlessly into life. And is truly a pleasure to live with. Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is something they value so much. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want—easier, faster and smarter.
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection cooking system
- FIT System
- SteamClean option
- Rapid Preheat
- Convection Conversion
- Largest capacity available
- EasyView™ Extra-Large Oven Window Industry's largest window
- Precise Clean® cleaning system
- Hidden Bake Element
- Height 42 9/16 Inches
- Depth 26 7/16 Inches
- Width 30 Inches
- Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.
- Fuel Type Electric
- Total Oven Capacity 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Total Microwave Oven Capacity 1.4 Cu. Ft.
Upper Oven Features
- Popcorn Yes
- Add A Minute Yes
Lower Oven Features
- Cooking System Convection
- Convection True
- Convection Conversion Convection Conversion
- Convection Bake Convection Bake
- Convection Roast Yes
- Hidden Bake Element Yes
- Bake Yes
- Broil Standard
- Cleaning System Time Based Self Clean
- Delayed Cooking Yes
- Sabbath Mode Yes
- Control Lockout Yes
- Upper Oven Steam Container Yes
- Lower Oven Rack Quantity 3
- 40 Amps. 60 Hz. 240 V.
- Upper Oven Microwave Wattage 900
- Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V 2800
- Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V 2427
- Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V 3600
- Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V 3120
- Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V 2500
- Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V 2167
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.