27" Electric Single Wall Oven with Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The Whirlpool WOC54EC7A features an amazing 4.3 cu. ft. oven capacity and a 1.4 cu. ft. microwave oven capacity. Ths Combination Microwave Wall Oven will make cooking a blast! With SteamClean you wont have to worry about cleaning this over very often, and it also looks great!Available at AppliancesConnection
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit into your current cabinet cutout.
- Using four adjustable legs and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Largest Capacity Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
- Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry's largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Precise Clean Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Total Oven Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Cooking System:||Standard Thermal|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Upper Oven Steam Container:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
- Stock Id:228563
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:1.4 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:27"
- Control Type:Digital
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Total Capacity:5.7 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:41.3125"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Convection Oven:No
- Current:40 Amps
- With Turntable:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Broil Element Watts:3600
- Bake Element Watts:2800
- Microwave Watts:900
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Use and Care Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Microwave Use and Care Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Warranty
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Microwave Use and Care
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WOC54EC7AS - Use & Care Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X