WOC54EC0AW 5.0 cu. ft. Single Electric Wall Oven with SelfClean, 1.4 cu. ft. Microwave, FIT System, AccuBake Temperature Management System, Hidden Bake Element and Easy-View Extra-Large Oven Window in White
The Whirlpool WOC54EC0A features am amazing 6.4 Cu. Ft. total capacity. The main oven has a 5.0 Cu. Ft. capacity and the microwave oven has a 1.4 Cu. Ft. capacity. This Combination Microwave Wall Oven will satisfy all fo your cooking needs. With SteamClean cleaning will be one less thing to worry about and this oven also looks great!
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- The FIT system ensures the wall oven can fit into your current cabinet cutout.
- Using four adjustable legs and two trim options, you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Largest Capacity Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
- Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry's largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Precise Clean Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Total Oven Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Cooking System:||Standard Thermal|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Upper Oven Steam Container:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity:||2|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
- Stock Id:228581
- Capacity:6.4 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- ADA Compliant:No
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Oven Capacity:5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:240 Volts
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:41"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:Yes
- Exterior Depth:26.437"
- Exterior Height:42.562"
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Microwave Combo:Yes
- Microwave Capacity:1.4 cu. ft.
- Current:40 Amps
- Steam Oven:No
- Microwave Oven Capacity:1.4 cu. ft.
- Microwave Watts:900
- Microwave Convection Oven:No
- Microwave With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Use and Care Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Microwave Use and Care Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Installlation Instructions
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Warranty
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Microwave Use and Care
- Whirlpool WOC54EC0AW - Warranty Information