The Whirlpool WMH76718A 1.8 Cu. Ft. microwave hood combination with 4-speed, 300 CFM fan de-clutters your kitchen space. TimeSavor™ Plus true convection in this model uses a rear fan to cut roasting time compared to traditional thermal-bake ovens. Sensor cooking tracks the progress of your food and automatically adjusts the cooking time as needed to deliver optimal results. The CleanRelease® non-stick interior requires no special cleaning solution, making cleanup easy.
Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is something we value so much, we've put it into our appliances—making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want—easier, faster and smarter. At Whirlpool brand, making the best appliances through constant innovation is a given. But as we move into our second century of leading the appliance industry, we'll also continue leading the charge to protect our environment, and support our global community. Along with you, we never stop seeking smarter ways to help run a home—whether it's yours or the one we share together. - Whirlpool.
- The industry’s first silver metallic, non-stick interior requires no special cleaners—a damp cloth or sponge is all that’s needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes. Now you can clean up all types of splatters quickly and easily.
- Set yourself free from spills, splatters and over boiling when simmering sauces, soups and rice. The Simmer Cook cycle uses its built-in sensor system to quickly bring liquid temperatures to a boil, then quickly reduces the oven's power to a delicate simmer. No cleanup, delicious results.
- It's simple. It's fast. And it helps promote healthy eating habits for the whole family. The Kids Menu is preset with cooking times and power levels for a variety of favorites like pizza and chicken nuggets. And whether it's an adult or adolescent, programming the microwave is child's play. Now after school snacks don't have to be an afternoon hassle.
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave. The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
4-Speed fan/300 CFM
- 4 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
1,100 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,100 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool® microwaves offer the flexibility you need to heat all types of food, from macaroni and cheese to corn on the cob, quickly and easily.
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system
- TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking uses a rear fan to circulate preheated air over, under and around food so you can bake moist cakes and roast juicy meats. This system roasts up to 30% faster than traditional thermal-bake ovens.
- Create more space on the cooktop. Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals with our dishwasher safe microwave steamer. Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
|Style||Over the Range|
|Cooking Power Wattage||1100|
|Convection Element Wattage||1600|
|Warm Hold||Warm Hold|
|Control Lock Out Feature||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Power Levels||10 Level Variable Cooking|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting||High-Low-Off|
|Night Light||Night Light|
|Cooking Rack||Cooking Rack|
|Exhaust Rating (CFM)||300|
|Odor Removal Filter (charcoal)||1 - 8206230A|
|Grease Filter||2 - W1028631A|
|Vent Design||Hidden Vent|
|Capacity||1.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Power||-15 Amps. 60 Hz. 120 V.|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 04/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.