1.7 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave Oven with 1000 Cooking Watts, Convertible Venting, in Black
The Whirlpool WMH32517A features an amazing 1.7 cu. ft. capacity. This Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking will do the job right every time. Also it looks great!Available at AppliancesConnection
Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is something we value so much, we've put it into our appliances—making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want—easier, faster and smarter. At Whirlpool brand, making the best appliances through constant innovation is a given. But as we move into our second century of leading the appliance industry, we'll also continue leading the charge to protect our environment, and support our global community. Along with you, we never stop seeking smarter ways to help run a home—whether it's yours or the one we share together. - Whirlpool
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,000 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool® microwaves offer the flexibility you need to heat all types of food, from macaroni and cheese to corn on the cob, quickly and easily.
3-Speed fan/300 CFM
- 3 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- Create more space on the cooktop. Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals with our dishwasher safe microwave steamer. Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave. The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
|Recessed Glass Turntable:||Yes (12" Diameter)|
|Light Timer:||Yes (Options Menu)|
|Display Type:||VFD - Scrolling 2 Line Text|
|Capacity:||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking Power:||1,000 Watts|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Variable Power Levels:||10|
|Stage Cooking:||3 Stages|
|Exhaust Fan CFM:||300 CFM|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds:||3|
|Odor Removal Filter (Charcoal):||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Grease Filter(s):||Yes|
|Filter Change Indicator:||Yes|
|Style||Over the Range|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 15/16"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||16 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||17 1/4"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||64 lbs|
- Stock Id:228665
- Capacity:1.7 cu. ft.
- Style:Over the Range
- Cooking Watts:1000
- Venting Type:Convertible
- Volts:120 Volts
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Door Style:Left
- Turntable Diameter:12
- Grease Filter:Yes
- Exhaust Rating (CFM):300
- Stoppable Turntable:Yes
- Work Surface Light:Appliance Bulb
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X