The WGE755C electric freestanding range comes with a double oven. The top oven has a capacity of 2.5 cu. ft. while the bottom oven has a capacity of 4.2 cu. ft. The true convection cooking on the lower oven will evenly cook your food faster than an oven without true convection.
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking (lower oven only)
- Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking system. A rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the lower oven circulate hot air over, under and around food to bake quicker than an oven without true convection.
10" Rapid Boil Element
- The 10" Rapid Boil element is the right size for all your favorite 10" pots and pans. It's perfect for the foods you cook the most on your cooktop. Create your everyday favorite dishes with a flexible cooking element that has the power to take your dishes from an accurate simmer to a rolling boil. With the power to activate a partor all of the element at the same time, the Rapid Boil element combines two elements in one and allows for accurate low, medium and high temperatures.
- Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Oven Preheat (upper oven)
- Bring dinner from the oven to the table faster with 5-minute preheating. The upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes—faster than a full-size oven. Plus, its convenient size is great for everyday meals and offers the power you need to handle what you cook the most.
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves cooking time and energy.
6.7 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare hors d'oeuvres for a dinner party with our largest capacity double oven electric freestanding range. The 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven also have room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
12"/6" Dual Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware. The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans. The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
Eco-Friendly Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The eco-friendly ceramic glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come. The easy-to-clean surface is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the earth.
6" Radiant Elements
- The 6" radiant elements offer the cooking power you need for everyday tasks.
6" Melt Radiant Element
- With both the power for everyday tasks and the low heat that's needed for melting and simmering, you'll have the flexibility you need with this 6" Melt radiant element.
6.7" Warm Zone Element
- Prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared. This 6.7" low-wattage element provides added flexibility and convenience.
Hidden Bake Element
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only)
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
Clock and Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard™ cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
Automatic Oven Light
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
| Performance |
| Fuel Type || Electric |
| Oven Features |
| Cooking System || Accubake |
| Total Capacity || 6.7 Cu. Ft. |
| Convection Bake || Yes |
| Convection Broil || Yes |
| Convection Roast || Yes |
| Bake || Yes |
| Hidden Bake Element || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode || Yes |
| Bake Element Wattage || 2000 |
| Design |
| Cooktop Material || Ceramic Glass |
| Cooktop Controls || Knobs |
| Hot Surface Indicator Light(s) || Yes |
| Oven Lights || 1 |
| Oven Racks || Standard |
| Electric Cooktop Detail |
| Right Front Power (watts) || 3200 |
| Right Front Size (in) || 10 |
| Right Rear Power (watts) || 1200 |
| Right Rear Size (in) || 6" - 3 turn |
| Dimensions |
| Product Height || 47 1/8 Inches |
| Product Width || 29 15/16 Inches |
Whirlpool - Up To $725 Labor Day Savings
Whirlpool - $40 Individual Savings
-Receive up to $100 in rebate for purchase of qualifying Range or Wall Oven
-Receive up to $50 each in rebate for purchase of qualifying Cooktop or Dishwasher
-Receive up to $75 in rebate for purchase of qualifying Refrigerator and/or Wine Cellar
-Receive $100 each for purchase of qualifying Icemaker
Postmark by October 7, 2015
Save time and submit online at www.whirlpool promo.com
Get a $40 rebate for each qualifying Whirlpool appliance that includes Dishwashers, Ranges, Refrigerators, and Wall Ovens.
*This rebate is part of the Whirlpool $200 Bonus rebate. Total max savings is $360.
Postmark by October 7, 2015
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
Whirlpool $25 Labor Day Bonus Rebate
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Whirlpool - $200 Kitchen Bonus Rebate
Get an additional $25 rebate when you purchase a select Microwave with eligible Range.
Get an additional $25 rebate when you purchase a select Ventilation System with eligible Cooktop or Range.
*This rebate is part of the Whirlpool Up to $725 Labor Day Savings Rebate
Purchase 4 qualifying Whirlpool appliances* and get $200 bonus rebate.
Purchase 3 qualifying Whirlpool appliances* and get $100 bonus rebate.
*Includes Dishwasher, Cooktop, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator and Wall Oven
**Only one model per category qualifies for the kitchen bonus
***This rebate is part of the Whirlpool $40 individual appliance savings rebate. Total max savings is $360
Postmark by October 7, 2015
Save time and submit online at www.necorebates.com
Enter Promotion Code: 1508047WP and select "New Claim Entry"
Whirlpool End of Summer Savings BonusPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Receive additional $25 on rebate with:
Option 1: Purchase of qualifying Range and Microwave
Option 2: Purchase of qualifying Range/Cooktop and Ventilation System
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.