The advanced moisture sensing system works by having three built-in sensors that read incoming and outgoing air temperature while at the same time monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer.
Pair this HE dryer with the cleaning power of a Cabrio® Platinum HE washer and you'll save over $3,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. This dryer uses Advanced Moisture Sensing to automatically keep heat consistent and help prevent overdrying and shrinking. Two steam dry cycles help you refresh clothes and relax wrinkles instead of rewashing. The Static Reduce option helps uses steam to reduce static in the dryer after the load is dry. The EcoBoost option and an Eco Monitor help you get even more efficiency out of your HE dryer. Plus, specialty cycles for jeans, towels, sheets and active wear take the guesswork out of everyday laundry tasks.
- Static Reduce Option
- Quick Dry Cycle
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles up to 12 garments in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
Wrinkle Shield Plus option with steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes. These models use the added benefit of steam for even better wrinkle-fighting performance.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity 2 , these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Steam refreshes clothes in the dryer, helping to reduce wrinkles and odors. Clothes go from lying there to ready to wear without rewashing. An innovative Y-connector draws from your existing water line with no need to manually fill a reservoir.
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Gas|
|Dryer Capacity (DOE)||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Advance Moisture Sensing (AMS)||AMS|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Eco Monitor||Eco Monitor|
|Style and Extras|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Drum Light||Automatic/ Manual|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||14|
|Wrinkle Prevention||Wrinkle Shield|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.