Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated. Keep clothes looking newer longer with the Whirlpool® 4.3 cu. ft. front load washer. Using adaptive wash actions and a concentrated solution of HE detergent, the Cold Wash cycle gently lifts stains and soils from fabrics to deliver the best care for your clothes. Precision Dispense takes the guesswork out of adding detergent, bleach and other additives by releasing them at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating. Tap Touch controls allow direct access to cycles and options like the TumbleFresh option. It keeps clothes fresh and reduces wrinkles by tumbling clothes after the cycle's end for up to 6 hours.
Keep clothes looking newer longer with the Whirlpool® 4.3 cu. ft. front load washer. Using adaptive wash actions and a concentrated solution of HE detergent, the Cold Wash cycle gently lifts stains and soils from fabrics to deliver the best care for your clothes. Precision Dispense takes the guesswork out of adding detergent, bleach and other additives by releasing them at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating. Tap Touch controls allow direct access to cycles and options like the TumbleFresh option. It keeps clothes fresh and reduces wrinkles by tumbling clothes after the cycle's end for up to 6 hours.
- Clean Washer cycle with Affresh® Washer cleaner
- 4.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- 11 Automatic Cycles
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 14 Adaptive Wash Actions
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
Best Care for your clothes with the Cold Wash cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes,* using adaptive wash actions and a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics. *Among leading front load brands based on cleaning and gentleness.
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
6 Hour TumbleFresh option
- Activates after the load is finished if selected, tumbling clothes periodically. Keep clothes fresh and reduce wrinkles by continually tumbling clothes after cycle's end for up to 6 hours.* *Intermittent tumbling in the washer helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Up to 8 Hour PreSoak Option
- Adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically. Select 30 minutes, 1 hour, or up to 8 hours of extra soaking time.
Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. A built-in accelerometer and dual-ring ball-balancing keep the wash basket centered at all times.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Add the power of steam to select wash cycles to eliminate tough stains with virtually no pretreating.
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens 4 from your clothes.
Tap Touch Controls
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
Smart Temperature Control Helps Reduce Shrinking and Color Bleeding
- The Care Control temperature management system enabled by 6th Sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Adaptive Clean Wash System
- The Adaptive Clean wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle* while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pretreat. *Compared to traditional top load washers.
Steam Clean Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pretreating.
Keep Operational Sounds Inside the Washer
- With the Quiet Wash noise reduction system, sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket or drum reduce operational noise.
1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, and it uses fewer moving parts, so there's less wear and tear over time.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
Delay Wash (up to 12 Hours)
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water temperatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Deep Clean Option
- Deep fill the washer to clean areas that aren't reached by the wash cycles. Add an Affresh® Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
| General Specifications |
| Type: || Front Load |
| Capacity: || 4.3 cu. ft. |
| Size: || Big Load |
| Wash Cycles: || 12 |
| Drum Material: || Stainless Steel |
| Features |
| Number of Chambers: || 3 |
| Dispenser Type: || 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer |
| Temperature Settings: || 5 |
| Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): || 1400 |
| Dimensions |
| Depth: || 32.75" |
| Height: || 38.5" |
| Width: || 27" |
| Technical Specifications |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Current: || |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor: || 1 Year |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.