The Whirlpool WFW70HEBW 4.1 Cu. Ft. high-efficiency front load washer takes best care for your clothes. The Cold Wash cycle uses adaptive wash actions, a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains, soils from fabrics. It protects fabrics from heat damage, while using less energy and delivering great cleaning performance. Thanks to the Adaptive Clean wash system with Precision Dispense, this ENERGY STAR qualified model will also keep your clothes looking newer longer by creating the perfect mix of detergent, water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating.
Whirlpool advances technology to the point of Simplicity. Creating innovation that's forward thinking is what Whirlpool does best. Great design that fits seamlessly into life. And is truly a pleasure to live with. Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is somethingthey value so much. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want—easier, faster and smarter.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- 7 Automatic Cycles
- 4 Temperature Settings
- 1,200 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System
Best Care for your clothes with the Cold Wash Cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes,* using adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics. This cycle delivers great cleaning while protecting fabrics from heat damage and using less energy. *Among leading front load brands, 4.1 cu. ft. capacity or less, comparable cycles or normal with Cold Wash option and default settings, based on cleaning and gentleness.
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
4.1 cu ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Wash up to 18 pairs of jeans* in a single load. The washer's 4.1 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items. *Various sizes.
Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. A built-in accelerometer and dual-ring ball-balancing keep the wash basket centered at all times.
Tap Touch Controls
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
Smart Temperature Control Helps Reduce Shrinking and Color Bleeding
- The Care Control temperature management system enabled by 6th Sense technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Adaptive Clean Wash System
- The Adaptive Clean wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle* while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pretreat. *Compared to traditional top load washers.
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, and it uses fewer moving parts, so there's less wear and tear over time.
Delay Wash (up to 8 Hours)
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 8 hours later or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Load your laundry and forget it! An end-of-cycle signal will alert you when the dryer cycle is finished.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
Clean Washer cycle with Affresh® Washer cleaner
- Deep fill the washer to clean areas that aren't reached by the wash cycles. Add an Affresh® Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|Hoses Included||Not Included|
|Dispenser Type||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System||Care Control Temperature Management|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Spin Speed||1200 RPM|
|Number of Chambers||3|
|Tier Level||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles||7|
|Heavy Duty Wash||Yes|
|Delay Start||8 Hour|
|Add A Garment||Yes|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.Up to $200 Whirlpool Laundry Pair Mail-In Rebate
(Valid: 03/06/2014 - 03/24/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Up to $200 off delivery and installation with the purchase of select washers and matching dryers.
Delivery and Installation RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/07/2014 - 01/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $160.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.Delivery and Installation Rebate
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 02/28/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $160.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.