29" Electric Dryer with Steam Cycle, in White
A high-efficiency dryer like this one is made to save time, energy and money. The 7.6 cu. ft. capacity easily handles large loads from the matching washer to help you do fewer loads each week. Relax wrinkles and refresh clothes with the enhanced touch up steam cycle rather than spending time ironing. Advanced Moisture Sensing uses three built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the drying when everything is dry. Selecting the EcoBoost option can save even more energy and $1,157 in lifetime energy costs. Use the quick dry cycle with the quick wash cycle on a cabrio platinum washer and let the industry's fastest top load pair finish a small load in less than 48 minutes.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Quick Dry Cycle
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer, so the drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry. This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent overdrying.
7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- "Featuring the industry's largest available capacity,* these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads. *Among leading brands."
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer’s dual heating element and extending cycle time. You’ll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 150 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
|Total Capacity||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material||Painted Steel Drum|
|Door Window||Dryer Door Window|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing||Side Swing|
|Drum Light||Automatic/ Manual|
|Lint Screen Location||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Wrinkle Control Time||150 Minutes|
|Timed Dry||Time Dry 90 min|
|Steam Touch Up||Enhanced Touch Up|
|Wrinkle Guard||Wrinkle Shield|
|Number of Moisture Settings||4|
|End of Cycle Signal||Off / Soft / Loud End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Height||45 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
- Stock Id:202094
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Drum Material:Painted Steel Drum
- Total Capacity:7.6 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- End of Cycle Signal:Off / Soft / Loud End Of Cycle Signal
- Hinge Side:Side Swing
- Reversible Door:Reversible Side-Swing Door
- Number of Cycles:11
- Moisture Sensor:AccuDry
- Number of Temperatures:5
- Door Window:Dryer Door Window
- Wrinkle Guard:Wrinkle Shield
- Vent Length:64 Ft.
- Number of Moisture Settings:4
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X