27" Electric Dryer with 4 Temperature Settings, in Silver
This electric dryer features 10 automatic cycles and an AccuDry drying system to ensure your clothes are dried efficiently. The 7.4 cu. ft. capacity handles family-size loads to save you time and energy.Available at AppliancesConnection
Guessing if the load is dry is a thing of the past. The 6th Sense Technology and AccuDry sensors in this Cabrio® 7.4 cu. ft. electric dryer figure out when your laundry is dry and stop the cycle for you. Together, they save 10 percent more energy than Whirlpool® washers with the already-energy-saving AutoDry system. Plus, 10 automatic cycles with four temperature settings ensure that you get results, while the Quiet Dry noise reduction system helps keep the peace. And when your drying cycle is done, the Wrinkle Shield option helps prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. No guessing about it.
- Built-in Sensors Help Prevent Overdrying
- Intuitive, built-in sensors enabled by 6th Sense technology automatically sense when your laundry is dry and stop the cycle so you don't have to.
- Energy-Saving Technology Saves You Time and Money
- Resource Saver® dryers combine the energy-efficient Eco Normal cycle with the AccelerCare® drying system, using up to 40 percent less dryer energy.
- Keep Operational Noise Out of Your Living Spaces
- This dryer's Quiet Dry noise reduction system uses special insulation to help reduce sound and vibration while your laundry dries.
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (up to 90 Minutes)
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
- AccuDry Drying System
- Measures moisture and temperature levels to automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry, helping to conserve up to 10% energy.
- 10 Automatic Cycles
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Normal Cycle
- Timed Drying
- On/Off End of Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
- Wide-Opening Hamper Door
- A wide-opening hamper door allows you easy access, and the drop-down door even gives you room to fold clothes.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Dryer Capacity (DOE)||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Electric|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Advance Moisture Sensing (AMS)||Auto Moisture Sensing|
|Style and Extras|
|Drum Light||Interior Drum Light|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||10|
|Wrinkle Prevention||Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature|
- Stock Id:151363
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:4
- Steam Cycle:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Drum Material:Powder Coat
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- ADA compliant:No
- Controls:Electronic Control
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Number of Cycles:9
- Moisture Sensor:AccuDry
- Product Weight:131 lbs.
- Number of Temperatures:4
- Timed Dry:Yes
- Top Finish:E-Coat
- Lint Screen Location:Door
- Wrinkle Guard:Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature
- On/Off End Of Cycle Signal:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Sound Shield Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Owners Manual
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Warranty
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WED5500XL - Installation Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X