24" Built-In Full Console Dishwasher with 6 Wash Cycles, Energy Star Certified in Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Control Style: Full Console
- Noise Level: 51 dBA
- Energy Star: Yes
Always stay connected to your Whirlpool® Tall Tub dishwasher with 6th Sense Live™ technology. Use Smart Assistant features like the Control Lock Assistant to activate specific options when you're not at home. Smart Stats put product information in the palm of your hand, while Smart Energy features like the Energy Advisor tracks how much energy your appliance is using. You can even take pleasure in knowing everything is running smoothly at home with Smart Nudges and Alerts. The Smart Store's affresh® Cycle Assistant keeps your appliance working great by letting you know when it's time to replace this useful accessory. This model pairs this exciting new technology with the exceptional features you expect, including the resource-efficient wash system, auto soil sensor and the New AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket.
6th Sense Live™ technology
- Now home can always be as close as the tips of your fingers. With Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology, you can go anywhere with complete confidence that everything is running smoothly at home. Near or far, it’s never been easier to monitor and manage all your appliances. You’re always connected. And with that peace of mind, you’re free to focus on whatever else you want to do.
- Managing your appliances is easy with Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology. You can activate specific options even when you're not at home with Smart Assistant features like Control Lock.
- Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology offers Smart Stats to make sure you always have the product information you need. With this collection of features, you'll never be left wondering about the status of your appliance. Smart Stat features allow you to access your appliance's Start Date, Days Online and Cycle Progress from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Reduce your energy use and help protect the planet with Whirlpool® 6th Sense Live™ technology. By connecting to the Smart Grid used by utility companies, these models optimize energy use and track how much energy your appliance is using. Smart Energy features include Energy Advisor, Rate Revealer and Smart Delay.
- Take pleasure in knowing everything is running smoothly at home with Smart Nudges. Friendly reminders like the Dishes Clean Nudges offer information about the status of your appliances and monitoring them easy.
- Always feel secure that everything is working the way it should at home with Smart Alerts. These important messages like Issue Alerts keeps you connected to your appliance so you can be confident it is running properly.
- You'll never wonder when it's time to clean out your dishwasher with the Smart Store. The affresh® Cycle Assistant ets you know when it's time to replace or utilize these accessories. The Smart Store also allows you to order these accessories through the web site or app on your smart device.
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered. It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle. It cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love.
AnyWare™ Plus Silverware Basket
- Our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
Resource - Efficient Wash System
- This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy. Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides our quietest line of dishwashers ever.
Quiet Partner™ IV Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
No One Has Fewer Repairs 16 Years In A Row
- Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance. No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Whirlpool® dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
CEE Tier 1 qualified
- Select dishwashers exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standard by 15% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 1 qualification. These advanced water and energy savings may qualify for rebates, contact your local utility company for program availability.
Eco Wash Cycle
- Our most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes. This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
Eco Dry Option
- The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on our dishwashers. Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry.
Our Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation. Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
Plastic Cup Shelf
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
Light Item Clips
- Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket. They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
Tall Tub Design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
Triple Filtration System
- Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils. This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
Auto Soil Sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly. This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes. It automatically recalibrates the loadafter every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option. Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time. This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
High Temperature Wash System
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
|Wash System||Resource Efficient|
|Wash Sensor||Auto Soil Sensor|
|Number of Cycles||6|
|Heavy Duty Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Options||6|
|Heated Dry Option||Eco and High Heat Dry|
|Hi Temp Wash Option||Yes|
|Sanitize Option||Sani Rinse|
|Delay Wash Option||2/4 Hour|
|Control Lockout Option||Control Lock|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Tub Design||Tall Tub|
|Sound Tested DBA||51|
|Capacity||15 Place Settings|
|Upper Rack||Manual - 2 Position|
|Lower Rack||1 Adjustable & 1 Fold Down|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 Inches|
- Stock Id:322661
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Full Console
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:24"
- Cutlery Tray:Yes
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Hard Food Disposer:No
- Quick Wash:No
- Noise Level:51 dBA
- Energy Star:Yes
- Total Capacity:15 Place Settings
- ADA Compliant:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Energy Guide
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Instruction Sheet
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Owner's Manual
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Warranty
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool WDL785SAAM - Energy Guide