The industry-exclusive feature offers twice the space between tines, so you'll have the space you need for optimal cleaning. All you have to do is move the innovative sliding lower-rack tines left or right to make room for punch bowls, pots and more. Forget soaking and scrubbing. The improved PowerScour option uses 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area to scour away baked-on food and deliver twice the coverage. Now you can clean a wide variety of items all at once without using an additional drop of water.
- Sensor Cycle: From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered. It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle. It cleans tough soils 35% better 1 while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love.
- PowerScour Option: The PowerScour option uses 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area to scour away baked on foods and new design features larger jets that deliver two times more coverage to clean even your large pots and pans without soaking or scrubbing. From casserole dishes to pots and pans, clean a wide variety of items simultaneously all without using an additional drop of water.
- EZ Adjustable Tines: This dishwasher's industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines feature innovative sliding lower-rack tines that move left or right to fit your dishes. Now you have 2x the space between tines to fit larger bowls for optimal cleaning.
- Adjustable Upper Rack: Our Adjustable upper rack can be pulled in and out to change its location or removed completely to better fit tall or odd-shaped items, like bowls, pots and pitchers in either rack.
- AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket: Our improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- Resource - Efficient Wash System: This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy 7 . Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides our quietest line of dishwashers ever.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 16 Years In A Row: Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance. No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row 2 2 .
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Whirlpool® dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- CEE Tier 1 3 qualified: Select dishwashers exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standard by 15% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 1 3 qualification. These advanced water and energy savings may qualify for rebates, contact your local utility company for program availability.
- Overnight Cycle: The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils. This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
- Eco Wash Cycle: Our most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes 5 4 . This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle: The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time 8 . This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
- Auto Soil Sensor: The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly. This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes. It automatically recalibrates the loadafter every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- High Temperature Wash System: Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option: Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option. Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- Eco Dry Option: The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on our dishwashers. Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry 6 .
- 2-4-6 Hour Delay Wash Option: Washes dishes according to your schedule. Lets you delay washing for up to 6 hours during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower.
- •ontrol Lock: Disables buttons on the control panel to help prevent unwanted starting or stopping the dishwasher.
- Our Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever: Our quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation. Equipped with our Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
- Fold - Down Tines: Create space for larger items with this dishwasher's fold-down tines. They also secure small items, like lids and measuring spoons or cups, during the wash cycle.
- Plastic Cup Shelf: Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Light Item Clips: Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket. They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
- Tall Tub Design: This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Triple Filtration System: Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils. This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- Premium Rail System: The premium rail system features wheels on each side of the rack for improved gliding. Wheels fit tight into rails for a smooth feel that slides easily and quietly.
- Quiet Partner II Sound Package: Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity||15.0 Place Settings|
|Fully Integrated/Console||2.5 in. Console|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Auto Soil Sensor||Auto Soil Sensor|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Yes|
|Resource Saver||Resource Efficient|
|Style and Extras|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||Standard|
|Sound Decible Rating||55|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||6|
|PowerScour Option||1 Adjustable & 1 Fold Down|
|Heated Dry Option||Yes|
|Delay Wash||2/4/8 Hour|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2|
| || |
|NSF Certified Sani-Rinse Option||Yes|
|Drying||Heated Dry & Eco Dry|
|Delay Wash||2/4/8 Hour|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||Yes|
|Cup Shelf with Stemware Holders||Yes – 1|
|Upper Rack Fold-Down Tines||Yes – 2|
|Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines||Yes – 1|
|Ez Adjust Tine-Lower Rack||Yes – 1|
|Lite Item Clips||Yes – 2|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.