The Whirlpool WDF530PAY 24 in. 55-decibel built-in stainless steel dishwasher offers high energy efficiency; uses nearly ½ the water and energy without compromising performance, Sani-Rinse options that sanitize dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, and an industry exclusive overnight cycle.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Whirlpool® dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket: Our improved AnyWare Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading.
- Resource - Efficient Wash System: This dishwasher's resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy 4 . Whirlpool Brand's improved motor and wash system optimizes cleaning for better cleaning results versus the previous wash system and provides our quietest line of dishwashers ever.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 16 Years In A Row: Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance. No one has fewer dishwasher repairs 15 years in a row 5 5 .
- CEE Tier 1 6 qualified: Select dishwashers exceed federal minimum energy efficiency standard by 15% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 1 6 qualification. These advanced water and energy savings may qualify for rebates, contact your local utility company for program availability.
- Overnight Cycle: The Overnight cycle quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils. This industry-exclusive, 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities.
- Eco Wash Cycle: Our most efficient dishwasher cycle helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes 8 7 . This eco-friendly cycle delivers great cleaning performance and is the perfect cycle for cleaning lightly to moderately soiled dishes.
- Triple Filtration System: Resource efficient dishwashers feature a triple filtration system to remove food particles and other soils. This highly effective filtration system helps the wash system provide outstanding cleaning while using less water and energy.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle: The 1-Hour Wash option will get dishes clean in about half the time 10 . This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean lightly soiled dishes when you are in a rush.
- Eco Dry Option: The industry-exclusive Eco Dry option is the most efficient drying option on our dishwashers. Perfect for those who want to save energy, its shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry 9 .
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option: Make sure your dishes are reliably clean with the NSF Certified Sani Rinse option. Using a high temperature rinse, this option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- High Temperature Wash System: Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles glassware or dishes is required.
- 2-4-8 Hour Delay Wash Option: Washes dishes according to your schedule. Lets you delay washing for up to 8 hours during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower.
- Control Lock: Disables buttons on the control panel to help prevent unwanted starting or stopping the dishwasher.
- Our Quietest Line Of Dishwashers Ever: Our quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation. Equipped with our Quiet Partner sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
- Plastic Cup Shelf: Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Light Item Clips: Light item clips secure lightweight items during the wash cycle and help prevent items from falling out of the basket. They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling with water.
- Tall Tub Design: This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Auto Soil Sensor: The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly. This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes. It automatically recalibrates the loadafter every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- Quiet Partner II Sound Package: Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
| Capacity: |
| Capacity || Super |
| Sound: |
| Sound Reduction Package || Quiet Partner™ II - 55 dBa |
| Washing System |
| ENERGY STAR® Qualification || Yes—CEE Tier II |
| Tub Size || Tall Tub — Slate |
| Wash System || Resource Efficient |
| Auto Soil Sensor || Yes |
| Water Wash Level || 5 |
| Water Feed System || Direct |
| Automatic Temperature Control || Yes |
| Controls: |
| Control System || Electronic |
| Cycles || 5 |
| 1-Hour Wash || Yes |
| Heavy || Yes |
| Normal || Yes |
| Eco Wash || Yes |
| OverNight || Yes |
| Options || 5 |
| High-Temp Wash† || Yes |
| NSF Certified Sani-Rinse Option || Yes |
| Drying || Heated Dry & Eco Dry |
| Delay Wash || 2/4/8 Hour |
| Control Lock || Yes |
| Racks: |
| Coating || Nylon |
| Cup Shelf with Stemware Holders || Yes – 1 |
| Lite Item Clips || Yes – 2 |
| Silverware/Utensil Baskets: |
| Silverware Basket || AnyWare™ Plus |
| Height || 34 1/2 |
| Width || 23 7/8 |
| Depth || 24 1/2 |
| Minimum Height || 33 1/2 |
| Maximum Height || 34 1/2 |
| Configuration and Overview: |
| Capacity || 15.0 Place Settings |
| Fully Integrated/Console || 2.5 in. Console |
| Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology |
| Auto Soil Sensor || Auto Soil Sensor |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/06/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.