You stay cool and in control in the kitchen and you should expect the same from your refrigerator. This 18 cu. ft. top freezer refrigerator with humidity-controlled crispers and factory-installed ice maker is up for the task. Humidity-controlled crispers help keep perishables fresh, the SpillMizer™ glass shelves help make clean-upa snap, and the sliding meat pan helps keep your sandwich ingredients within reach. Plus, the Automatic Defrost system helps controls freezer burn. Now your refrigerator can be as organized and on top of things as you are.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Full-Width Fixed Refrigerator Door Storage
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Full-Width Fixed Wire Freezer Shelf
- Full-Width Fixed Freezer Door Storage
- Smooth Door Finish (all colors)
Keep your food in sight and handy.
- A clear, full-width crisper allows you to store a wide array of fruits and vegetables and full-width shelves keep everything in sight.
Satina® Stainless Look Finish Available
- Resists fingerprints for a smooth, glossy appearance, giving your kitchen a touch of style with everyday practicality. Accepts magnets and requires no special cleaners.
- Help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with selectable humidity levels in the extra-deep crisper bins.
SpillMizer™ Glass Shelves
- Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup while the transparent design gives the refrigerator's interior a cleaner, brighter appearance.
Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Makes temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator.
- Illuminates the inside of the refrigerator, providing better visibility and making it easier to locate items.
Moveable Meat Pan
- Preserves the freshness of deli meats longer. Plus, the consumer will have flexible storage opportunities with the moveable meat pan, which has the ability of sliding left or right depending on their storage needs.
Automatic Defrost System
- Includes a timer, a limit switch and heater that melts away frost so you don’t have to take everything out of your freezer to melt built-up ice.
Contoured Door Styling
- Features stylish curves and rounded edges that bring a contemporary look to any kitchen.
Front Integrated Cup Handles
- Allows the front of the refrigerator to remain uninterrupted and provides a stylish alternative to a standard bow handle.
|Freezer Capacity||4.07 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||13.52 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity||17.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Single Knob|
|Shelf Type||Fixed Spillmizer|
|Icemaker Type||Factory Installed|
|Ice Bucket||Interior Ice Cube Bucket|
|Shelf Description||FW Spillmizer|
|Drawer 1||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 2||Meat Pan|
|Door Style||Contour Smooth|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees||54 3/8 Inches|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||67 3/8 Inches|
|Depth with Door Open 90°||54.38"|
- Stock Id:322923
- Total Capacity:17.6 cu. ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Ice Maker:Yes
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Volts:120 Volts
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X