W5CE3024XS 30" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop With 4 Radiant Elements,Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface, Hot Surface Indicator Light, Dishwasher Safe Knobs, 240 Volts, In Stainless Steel
Learn more »
You don't need to worry about making a mess with this cooktop. An easy-to-clean Schott® Ceran surface and dishwasher-safe knobs will keep it looking like new, so you can spend more time doing what you love. Melt chocolate and simmer sauces perfectly with this cooktop's AccuSimmer® element and precise temperature control. A hot surface indicator light will also keep you and your family safe by illuminating when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 30" Electric Cooktop
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran® Glass Surface
- Right Front: 9" (2500W)
- Left Rear: 7" (1800W)
- Left Front: 6" (1200W)
- Right Front: 6" (1200W)
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Built-In Oven Compatible
•Fuel Type: Electric
•Left Front Element Type: Radiant Single
•Left Front Element Size: 6"
•Left Rear Element Type: Radiant Single
•Left Rear Element Size: 7"
•Right Front Element Type: Radiant Single
•Right Front Element Size: 9"
•Right Rear Element Type: Radiant Single
•Right Rear Element Size: 6"
•Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
•Cooktop Controls: Infinite Switch
•Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
•Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
•Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1800
•Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 2500
•Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1200
- Stock Id:178918
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Black
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:29.5"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Actual Width:30 13/16"
- Actual Depth:21 3/4"
- Actual Height:3 3/4"
- Cutout Depth:20 1/2"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2500
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:1800
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1200
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- 1 x Whirlpool WRX735SDBM
- 1 x Whirlpool WOS51EC0AS
- 1 x Whirlpool W5CE3024XS
- 1 x Whirlpool WDT720PADM
- 1 x Whirlpool GXW6530DXS
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Installation Instructions (657.63 KB)
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Warranty (129.25 KB)
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Use and Care Guide (979.76 KB)
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Owners Manual
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Installation Instructions
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Warranty
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool W5CE3024XS - Installing Oven Under Cooktop
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X