This powerful over-the-range microwave and hood combination featuring g2Max Speedcook technology offers the speed of a microwave and the power and versatility of a traditional convection oven. Grill rack, convection broil rack and SureMist steamer and more offer multiple ways to prepare delicious meals.
Whirlpool appliances do things the way you do them. Your intuition for how to get things done is something we value so much, we've put it into our appliances—making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want—easier, faster and smarter. At Whirlpool brand, making the best appliances through constant innovation is a given. But as we move into our second century of leading the appliance industry, we'll also continue leading the charge to protect our environment, and support our global community. Along with you, we never stop seeking smarter ways to help run a home—whether it's yours or the one we share together. - Whirlpool
Save Time with More Capacity
- The whole family can eat together with this 2.0 cu. ft. Family Capacity™ microwave. The recessed turntable and bi-level rack allow this microwave to hold four full-sized dinner plates at the same time, so you don’t need to heat each dish separately.
Industry's First CleanRelease® Non-Stick Interior Coating
- The industry's first non-stick interior coating makes cleanup a breeze. Just wipe with a wet cloth and you're done. No special cleaning solutions needed.
g2Max® SpeedCook Technology
- Use G2Max™ speedcooking to quickly and deliciously grill and brown items like steaks, hamburgers, chicken and vegetables. G2Max™ speedcook technology combines the use of halogen and quartz light energies to sear steaks and chops with juicy, flavorful results and saves you up to half the cooking time compared to traditional ovens.
- Steam vegetables, shrimp or rice to perfection. The patented steam cooking setting, combined with the included SureMist® steamer, gives you an easy and elegant way to prepare healthy meals for your family.
Sensor Cooking Functions
- Let your MHC keep tally on the meal status. Built-in sensors are like having a sous chef right in your kitchen, monitoring food progress and adjusting times and temperatures as needed. Enjoy moist casseroles, perfectly cooked potatoes, and crisp pizza without keeping 'watch'!
1,200 Watts Cooking Power
- With 850 to 1,200 watts of cooking power, our MHC units provide the versatility you need to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast - quickly, easily and deliciously.
- Allows you to custom program multiple power levels and cooking durations without the need to keep "watch" over the microwave. Ideal for dishes requiring temperature changes mid-cooking, like frozen entrees.
Electronic Child Lockout Feature
- When activated, the electronic child lockout feature disables all electronic control buttons to prevent children from accidentally turning on the oven.
- Enhance the grilled look and tastes of meats. Place meats closer to the Light Energy for better browning. Fats drip off meats for leaner, healthier foods.
Sizzle Pan with Handle
- The patented 12" non-stick sizzle pan heats up to 420° F to bake items like brownies and kies, or fry food like bacon and potatoes.
Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
- This dishwasher-safe filter not only saves money, it helps keep your kitchen cleaner and fresher. All you have to do is remove the filter from the hood, wash it in the dishwasher and then reinstall it.
- The industry’s first silver metallic, non-stick interior requires no special cleaners—a damp cloth or sponge is all that’s needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes. Now you can clean up all types of splatters quickly and easily.
TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection Cooking System
- TimeSavor™ Plus true convection seals in flavors and juices using a fan and heating element that circulate preheated air over, under and around food for moist cakes and juicy meats.
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 300 CFM Exhaust
- Grill Cooking
- 1,500 Watts Grilling Power
- 1,600 Convection Element Wattage
- Halogen Lighting
- Add 30 Seconds Pad
- Convection Broil Rack
- 4-Speed Exhaust Hood
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Exterior Width:||29 7/8"|
|Exterior Height at Front of Unit:||15 1/2"|
|Height at Rear of Unit:||18 1/4"|
|Exterior Depth:||18 1/4"|
|Cavity Width:||20 1/2"|
|Cavity Height:||10 1/2"|
|Cavity Depth:||16 5/16"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||96 lbs.|
|Style||Over the Range|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Capacity:||2.0 cu. ft.|
|Cooking Power:||1200 Watts|
|g2Max SpeedCook Technology:||Yes|
|Easy Minute Keys:||Yes|
|Add 30 Sec.:||Yes|
|Variable Power Levels:||10|
|Personal Choice (Most Used):||Yes|
|Soften & Melt:||Yes|
|Simmer Cook Function:||Yes|
|Sizzle & Grill:||Yes - 1500 Watts|
|Bi-Level Rack:||Conv. Rack|
|Sizzle Pan with Handle:||Yes|
|4-Plate Reheating Capability:||Yes|
|Quiet Partner Hood System:||No|
|TruCapture Ventilation System:||Yes|
|EZ-Vue Cooktop Lighting:||Yes|
|Grease and Charcoal Filters:||Yes|
|Convertible for Vented and Non-Vented Use:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||15 OR 20A, 120V, 60HZ, AC-ONLY. FUSED ELECTRICAL SUPPLY IS REQUIRED. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 10/22/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.