Learn more »
This Whirlpool gold 30 in. smooth surface electric cooktop features the 17,000 BTU Power™; the most powerful burner ever, an AccuSimmer® that allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces, and a cast-iron, matte-finish grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop resisting wear and tear.Available at AppliancesConnection
30" Gas-on-Stainless Cooktop
Left Front: 17,000 BTU Power Burner
A 17,000 BTU Power burner gives you more cooking power whenever you need it. Our most powerful burner ever provides better performance to boil faster than a traditional 12,500 BTU burner.
Right Rear: 15,000 BTU Power Burner
Create high heat for quick boiling, searing and frying with the 15,000 BTU Power burner.
Left Rear: 9,200 BTU Burner
A 9,200 BTU burner offers plenty of heat for everyday cooking tasks.
Right Front: 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer® Burner
A 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer® burner's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using AccuSimmer®, burner power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
Dishwasher-Safe, Continuous Cast-Iron, Matte-Finish Grates
Cast-iron, matte-finish grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The easy-to-clean grates are dishwasher safe, and their matte finish resists wear and tear.
Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
Built-In Oven Compatible
This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility. G7CG3665XB and G7CG3064XB excluded.
Versatile Heating Power for Quick Boiling and Easy Simmering
Power Burners and Simmer Burners provide precise heating for big pots of pasta or delicate sauces.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Left Front Burner BTU's||17000|
|Left Rear Burner BTU's||9200|
|Right Front Burner BTU's||5000|
|Right Rear Burner BTU's||15000|
|Cooktop Design||Porcelain (B,W)/Stainless (S)|
|Grate||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
|Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Conversion||Yes - Kit Included|
- Stock Id:178871
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Black
- Trim Color:Black
- Cutout Width:29"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Actual Width:31.4"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:3.75"
- Cutout Depth:19"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:17000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:9200
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Installation Instructions (2612.29 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Warranty (99.74 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Use and Care Guide (894.22 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Owners Manual
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool G7CG3064XS - Installing Oven Under Cooktop
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X