This Whirlpool gold 30 in. smooth surface electric cooktop features an eco-friendly Schott Ceran® cooktop able to withstand intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop years to come, an AccuSimmer® that allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine.
- 30" Electric Cooktop
- Left Rear: 10" (2500W)
- Left Front: 6" (1200W)
- Right Rear: 6" (1200W)
Eco Friendly Schott Ceran® Glass Surface
This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran® cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth. It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
The AccuSimmer® element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using AccuSimmer®, element power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
Right Front: 12"/9" Dual (3000/1950W) with AccuSimmer®
Our 9"/6" dual radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware. The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans. The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
Built-In Oven Compatible
This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility. G7CG3665XB and G7CG3064XB excluded.
Versatile Heating Power for Quick Boiling and Easy Simmering
Power Burners and Simmer Burners provide precise heating for big pots of pasta or delicate sauces.
Accommodates Small and Large Cookware
Double or Triple Elements let you choose a heat ring size that matches your smallest or largest pot.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Syrface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Right and Left Rear Type||Single|
|Right Front Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Size||6"|
|Right Rear Power||1200W|
|Right Front Power||3000/1900W|
|Right Front Size||12"/9"|
|Left Front Size||6"|
|Left Rear Size||10"|
|Left Rear Power||2500W|
|Left Front Type||Single|
|Style and Extras|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
- Stock Id:178832
- Color:Pure Biscuit
- Surface Color:White
- Trim Color:White
- Cutout Width:29.5"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Actual Width:30.8"
- Actual Depth:21.75"
- Actual Height:3.75"
- Cutout Depth:20.5"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:3000/1900
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2500
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1200
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Digital Display:No
- Cooktop Type:Standard
- Surface Material:Ceramic Glass
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Installs Over Built-In Oven:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Installation Instructions (657.63 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Warranty (129.25 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Use and Care Guide (979.76 KB)
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Owners Manual
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool G7CE3034XC - Installing Oven Under Cooktop
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X