Freestanding Upright Freezer with 20.1 cu. ft. Capacity, Manual Defrost, Energy Star Certified in White
Take control in the kitchen with an upright freezer that fits your needs and lifestyle. This 20 cu. ft. Whirlpool® model offers greater frozen food storage options. No matter where you put your upright freezer, seeing frozen food inside is easy with an interior light. Whether you're in the garage, basement or kitchen, seeing hidden items in dark places is easy with the most watts available32. Coming from the #1 rated brand for upright freezers1, this ENERGY STAR® qualified model will fit your home and your life.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Manual Defrost
Energy-Saving Technology Saves You Money
- Freezers run non-stop. So choose an ENERGY STAR® qualified model that will be cost-efficient to run and not waste resources.
Bring Groceries Back to Frozen Solid Fast
- When activated, Fast Freeze drives the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting, to freeze food quickly and efficiently.
Spacious Interior Lets You Store More Frozen Food
- Load up the shelves, with a larger capacity, you have plenty of space to store more.
Fast Freeze Setting
- Freezes large amounts of food quickly and when loading new items, Fast Freeze allows the freezer to cool faster, so your items freeze quickly.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- ENERGY STAR® qualified freezers use less energy so you can help the environment while saving money.
Foam in place door liners
- Makes customizing door storage easy by offering up to 8 different shelf positions.
#1 Brand For Upright Freezers
- #1 Rated Brand For Upright Freezers
- Enjoy 40-watt interior lights that make it easy to find hidden items in dark places. That's the most watts available.
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Control||Yes|
|Appliance Type||Upright Freezer|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||30.25 in|
|Assembled Height (in.)||67.25 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||33 in|
|Bulk Storage Baskets (type)||No Baskets|
|Capacity (cu. Ft.) - Freezer||20.1 ft³|
|Depth (Excluding Handles)||30.25 in|
|Depth (Including Handles)||30.25 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)||58.6|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)||512|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost ($)||55|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge||67.25 in|
|Minimum Back Air Clearance (In)||1|
|Minimum Side Air Clearance (In)||3|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Power On Light Indicator||No|
|Product Depth (in.)||30.25|
|Product Height (in.)||67.25|
|Product Weight (lb.)||211|
|Product Width (in.)||33|
|UL Listed||1-UL Listed|
|Warranty Information||Limited 1-year|
- Stock Id:324518
- Total Capacity:20.1 cu. ft.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Manual
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X