If the average kitchen sink is a little too small for your home, you might want to try this utility sink from Wells Sinkware’s Great Lakes series. The 30-11/16” wide bowl gives you plenty of space to handle just about anything – prepping food, cleaning a mountain of dishes or kitchenware. It’s made of strong 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel, so it would be perfect in any restaurant kitchen or industrial setting. And with its scratch resistant DuraSatin finish, you can bet it will take anything you’ve got to throw into it without roughing up its silky Unipolish-ed surface. A heavy-duty sound absorbent coating and rubber padding will also keep noise to a minimum. Easy to clean and made to hold up over the years, the 3419 comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 18 gauge deck and bowl
- Premium Type 304 stainless steel
- Exclusive UNIPOILISH™ polishing technique
- Consistent and uniform DuraSatin™ finish
- Deck and bowl one piece construction
- Flat sink bottom
- Heavy-duty sound-absorbent coating and padding
- Rounded rim
- Flush or 1/4 inch reveal 2-in-1 cutout template
- Fits 36" cabinet
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Series: Great Lakes
- Type: Kitchen
- Bowls: Single Bowl
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Undermount
- Commercial: No
- Width: 33.06"
- Length: 18.13"
- Height: 10.5"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.