Wells Sinkware’s 3221 is a versatile sink in their Great Lakes series, featuring two 18-gauge flat-bottom basins side-by-side; one a larger utility bowl and the other a smaller accessory bowl. Each is crafted from high quality 304 series stainless steel and polished with Wells’ unique Unipolish technique for a smooth satin finish. The basins are treated with scratch-resistant DuraSatin finish to protect your sink from the daily assault of clanging kitchenware and utensils. The 3221’s sound-absorbent coating and padding will keep disruptive noise to a minimum while also preventing condensation due to changing temperatures. Custom accessories including stainless steel bottom grids are available for each basin size, and the sink comes with installation instructions, mounting brackets and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Double Bowl Undermount
- Fits in a 33 Cabinet
- Choice of placement of the smaller bowl (choose below)
- Larger bowl is 9 deep, smaller bowl is 7 deep
- 17 gauge deck / 18 gauge bowl
- Premium Type 304 stainless steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sink Base Size: 33 Sink Base
- Sink Width: 20 - 30 inches
- Sink Bowl Layout: Double Bowl
- Sink Length: 30 - 35 inches
- Sink Mount Type: Undermount
- Gauge: 18
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.