If you ever wished your sink had a little extra room, the GLT3322 may be just the one for your kitchen. This topmounting sink in Wells’ Great Lakes series pairs a 14” by 18.5” basin with a roughly 13” by 15” small basin for smaller kitchen tasks. The 18 gauge sink is made from premium 304 series stainless steel, polished silky smooth with Wells’ exclusive Unipolish technique. It’s scratch resistant too, so scraping around a few plates and utensils in there won’t wreck the finish. It also won’t be the cause of too much excess noise, since the basins are treated with heavy-duty sound absorbent coating and rubber padding. The deck and bowls are welded together for easy one-piece installation and simple cleanup. The 3322 is available with the small basin on either the right or left side.
- 18 gauge premium Type 304 stainless steel
- Exclusive UNIPOILISH™ polishing technique
- Consistent and uniform DuraSatin™ finish
- Deck and bowl circle-welded structure
- Flat sink bottom
- Heavy-duty sound-absorbent coating and padding
- Stylish 3/16 inch slope rim
- Fits 36" Cabinet
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Series: Great Lakes
- Type: Kitchen
- Bowls: Double Bowl
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Topmount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Commercial: No
- Width: 33"
- Length: 22"
- Height: 9.13"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.