Weber Summit S-670 Natural Gas Stainless Steel Outdoor Grill - 7470001, 6 Stainless Steel Burners, Tuck-Away Rotisserie System, Lighted Control Knobs, Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition System, 3/8 Inch Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grates, Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars and 2 Grill Out Handle Lights, Stainless Steel Finish
What Makes A Grill A Weber Grill
Every curve refined.
Every rivet finessed.
Every weld obsessed over.
It has always been part of their DNA. Part of their heart. Part of their soul. Since George Stephen first rolled out the original kettle, it's been the prize they keep their eyes on when they turn the lights on in the morning, and the benchmark for a successful workday when they lock the doors at night.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors and chrome-plated cast aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
- With Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Shipping: 170 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Aluminum Castings: Lifetime
- Burner(s): Stainless Steel - 10 years
- Cooking Grate(s)
- Porcelain-Enameled - 3 years
- Stainless Steel - 7 years no rust through
- Flavorizer Bar(s)
- Stainless Steel - 5 years no rust through
- Porcelain-Enameled - 1 year
- Stainless Steel - 25 years
- Porcelain - Enameled - 25 years
- Igniter: 3 years
- Paint: 1 Year on paint excludes fading
- Rotisserie Parts: 1 year
- Thermoset Shelves: 10 years
- All Remaining Parts: 5 years
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.