The Summit E-420 gas grill features an enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors with stainless steel trim and chrome plated cast aluminum handles. All grills have an accent-colored painted steel frame and a porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim, a center mounted thermometer and accent colored paint, cast aluminum end caps.
Weber 7121001 Description:
The Summit E-420 gas grill features an enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors with stainless steel trim and chrome plated cast aluminum handles. All grills have an accent-colored painted steel frame and a porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim, a center mounted thermometer and accent colored paint, cast aluminum end caps. The cooking system, rated at 48,000 BTUs, includes 4 stainless steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system. The cooking grates are 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rods. The grill also features stainless steel Flavorizer bars. The primary cooking area measures 538 sq. inches; the warming rack area measures 112 sq. inches, giving a total cooking area of 650 sq. inches. The Summit E-420 gas grill also has a 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mount side burner. Other features include 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 1 Grill Out handle light, 6 tool holders, enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge, 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters. Tank is not included with LP grills and all natural gas grills include a 10-ft. flexible hose. Weber cookbook included. Limited warranty.
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 538 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 650 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- 1 Grill Out handle light
- 6 Tool holders
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
|Dimensions (With the lid open)|
|Stainless Steel Burners:||4|
|BTU-Per-Hour Input (each burner):||12,200|
|BTU-Per-Hour Side Burner:||12,000|
|Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition System:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Cooking Grates:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars:||Yes|
|Primary Cooking Area:||538 sq. in.|
|Warming Rack Area:||112 sq. in.|
|Total Cooking Area:||650 sq. in.|
|Painted Steel Doors:||Yes|
|Painted Steel Frame:||Yes|
|Grill Out Handle Light:||Yes|
|Enclosed Tank Storage Area:||Yes/No|
|10-Foot Flexible Hose:||No/Yes|
|Heavy-Duty Locking Casters:||Yes|
|Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters:||Yes|