This porcelain enameled steel gas grill with 3 burners, a flush mounted side burner, unique flavoizer bar cooking system, granite style thermo set work surfaces, crossover ignition system, solid robot welded carts, and a rust resistant porcelain enameled hood. Tank not include with LP models.
Weber 6527001 Description:
What Makes A Grill A Weber Grill
Every curve refined.
Every rivet finessed.
Every weld obsessed over.
It has always been part of their DNA. Part of their heart. Part of their soul. Since George Stephen first rolled out the original kettle, it's been the prize they keep their eyes on when they turn the lights on in the morning, and the benchmark for a successful workday when they lock the doors at night.
The Genesis Series
UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Their Genesis gas grills carry on the tradition of being the first of their kind. Their spacious cooking areas and top-notch engineering will quickly launch you into a world of grill-happy euphoria.
GENESIS E-320 GAS GRILL
Live In Color
You'll like the Genesis E-320 gas grill for its striking green, black or copper good looks. But you'll love it for it's porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and Flavorizer bars. A flush-mounted side burner sweetens the deal even more.
Weber 6527001 Features:
- Three stainless steel burners with individual electronic ignition give you the ability to grill using direct or indirect heat.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates serve double duty - they are excellent at holding heat and create wonderful sear marks.
- A handy warming rack expands your total grilling space.
- The enclosed cart with painted steel doors descreetly hides your LP tank (tank not included).
- Plus it comes with a precision fuel gauge so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
- The porcelain-enameled lid with matching painted steel doors is available in three stunning colors.
- Keep an eye on the grill's internal temperature with an accurate, easy-to-read thermometer mounted in the center of the lid.
- The 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner lets you multitask at the grill.
Weber 6527001 Specifications:
|Primary Cooking Area: ||507 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area: ||130 Sq. In.|
|Total Cooking Area: ||637 Sq. In.|
|Main Burner Input: ||38,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Side Burner Input: ||12,000 BTU-Per-Hour|
|Stainless Steel Burners: ||3|
|Cooking Grates: ||Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron|
|Flavorizer Bars: ||Porcelain-Enameled|
|Ignition System: ||Individual Electronic|
|Porcelain-Enameled Shroud: ||Yes|
|Center-Mounted Thermometer: ||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Worksurface: ||Yes|
|Front-Mounted Control Panel: ||Yes|
|Enclosed Cart: ||Yes with Corresponding Painted Steel Doors|
|Stainless Steel Handles: ||Yes|
|Accent-Colored Painted Side and Rear Panels: ||Yes|
|Accent-Colored Painted Steel Frame: ||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enameled Heat Deflectors: ||Yes|
|Tool Hooks: ||6|
|Enclosed Tank Storage Area: ||LP Models Only|
|Precision Fule Gauge: ||LP Models Only|
|Heavy-Duty Front Locking Swivel Casters: ||2|
|Heavy-Duty Back Swivel Casters: ||2|
|LP Tank: ||Not Included|
|10 Ft. Flexible Hose: ||Natural Gas Grill Only|
|Owner's Guide and Recipes: ||Included|
|Compatible with Genesis Island Cabinets: ||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Lid Open: ||64 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight: ||186 Lbs.|