1001 1/2 Horsepower Continuous Feed Food Disposer with Line Cord Power Connector and 2600 Grinding Speed (RPM)
To avoid food jams with a disposer, choose a model that has greater torque and does not have auto reverse. Disposers get stuck and jam because they don't have sufficient twist power and therefore they use an auto reverse mechanism to prevent the jamming. Disposers that don't jam... don't have an auto reverse feature!
- 2 Year In-Home Service Warranty
- Space saving compact design!
- High-speed 2600 RPM Vortex™ powered permanent magnet motor produces more power per pound.
- Corrosion resistant grinding components.
- Fast and easy mount system provides a no hassle installation.
- Removable splash guard is included.
- Safe for properly sized septic tanks.
- Longest warranties in the industry demonstrate commitment to quality.
|Motor Horsepower:||1/2 H.P.|
|Motor Speed R.P.M.:||2600|
|Motor Type:||Permanent Magnet|
|Sink Flange:||Stainless Steel and Celcon|
|Grind Ring:||Heavy Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Swivel Impellers:||Stainless Steel|
|Hopper:||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Grinding Chamber:||Corrosion Proof Glass Filled Polyester|
|Bearings:||Permanently Lubricated; Sleeve Type|
|Overload Protector:||Manual Reset Type|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Sink Flange Size:||3 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||8.1 Lbs.|
- Brand:Waste King
- Stock Id:290999
- Type:Continuous Feed
- Grinding Speed (RPM):2600
- Width:5 3/8"
- Height:13 7/16"
- Depth:5 3/8"
- Volts:115 Volts
- Auto Reverse:No
- Horsepower (Hp):1/2
- Power Connector:Line Cord
- Sink Flange Size:3 1/4"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Victoria D. Holt
From: Tioga, LA
Reviewed on: November 9, 2012
Overall Rating: 4.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes