Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure, built-in with stainless steel cabinetry, or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge - from seared tuna fillets to 25-lb. smoked turkeys.
- Installation Options
The choice is yours. Build in without the need for an insulated jacket or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System
Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our newly designed Black Diamond briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer
Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor
Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
- Power Porcelain Cast Iron Grates
Porcelain grates clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time. Not to mention cast iron is a superior conductor of heat providing exceptional grilling performance.
- Halogen Canopy Lighting
Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Gourmet-Glo Infrared Burner
A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner. NEW! Motor housing design provides robust look and feel with 70 lbs. maximum capacity.
- 120V Electric Ignition
Burners ignite at light/high position and have automatic re-ignition system if extinguished.
- 18-SR 29,000 BTU SS Burners
Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 29,000 BTU stainless steel burner(s) -Highest in Industry!New design incorporates high-heat, corrosion resistant stainless, perfect for an outdoor environment.
- Removable Smoker Box
Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows for smoking with wood chips or enjoying extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Viking Blue LED Illumination
An elegant ray of blue light washes over each control knob for nighttime grilling.
- Updated Design
Viking has refreshed the outdoor line with cosmetic enhancements such as welded and polished canopies, stainless steel knobs, and refined landing ledge, handles and endcaps.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy
- Stainless steel knobs match Viking indoor products
- Updated rotisserie housing design with robust look
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Double wall canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- EasyLift™ Canopy System
- EXCLUSIVE - Built into canopy and hidden from view
- Provides weight counterbalance when opening and closing canopy for very smooth and easy operation
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from the strength of sidewall or allow heat to escape
- EXCLUSIVE - All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket
- No Assembly required
- Extra large grilling area - 563 sq. in. - 3.91 sq. ft.
- 18-SR™ stainless steel U-burners
- Provides superior resistance to high heat corrosion
- EXCLUSIVE Highest-in-Industry 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance
- Black Diamond Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- Black briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of a 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- EXCLUSIVE - Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- Smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface
- Style: Built In
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Burners: 2
- Rotisserie: Yes
- Burner Type: Standard
- Grill Light: Yes
- Main Cooking Power:58,000 BTU
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Width: 29.5"
- Depth: 32.75"
- Height: 26.875"
- Weight:325 lbs