Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge.
- Installation Options
The choice is yours. Build in (may require insulated jacket, sold separately) or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System
Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our white briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer
Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Stainless Steel Grilling Grates
Elegant, yet heavy-duty stainless steel grilling grates glamorize your grilling surface
- Halogen Canopy Lighting
Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Updated Design
Viking has refreshed the outdoor line with cosmetic enhancements such as welded and polished canopies, stainless steel knobs, and refined landing ledge, handles and endcaps.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner
A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner. Motor housing design provides robust look and feel with 55 lbs. maximum capacity.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor
Grease management system features a removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated jacket (sold separately)
- No Assembly required
- Large grilling area - 620 sq. in. - 4.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance
- Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive feature
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- Style: Built In
- Number of Burners: 3
- Rotisserie: Yes
- Burner Type: Hybrid
- Grill Light: Yes
- Width: 35.875"
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 10.125"