Viking Gravity Feed™ charcoal smokers give you the heavyduty capacity and power to cook championship barbecue in your own backyard. The unique gravity feed charcoal system lights fresh coals automatically as old coals burn off. The Elliptical™ airflow system and precision temperature control offer the versatility to cook everything from traditional barbecue and smoked meats to steaks, pizzas, and even baked desserts.
Removable Grease Tray
Provides easy clean-up after hours of cooking.
Extra-large capacity easily accommodates everything from turkeys to full slabs of ribs.
Elliptical™ airflow combined with precision temperature control offers cooking versatility from traditional BBQ to pizzas.
Gravity Feed Charcoal System
A unique gravity feed charcoal system automatically lights fresh coals as old coals burn off.
Heavy-duty construction with insulated cook chamber delivers professional performance.
- Commercial Styling and Construction
- Professional construction, design, and styling
- Blends seamlessly with all Viking Outdoor products
- Adjustable leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- May use natural lump charcoal or regular charcoal briquettes
- Precise temperature control allows the gravity feed smoker to perform a wide variety of foods
- Unique design provides maximum heat retention
- Unit is fully insulated
- Heat reflects off interior in a convection fashion, cooking foods from all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Removable, heavy-duty cooking racks create an optimal cooking area with maximum capacity
- A thermometer located in the center of door gives precise readings from 50° to 550°F (10°-288°C), allowing all foods to be cooked at required temperatures
- Damper located on firebox maintains airflow control throughout the smoker and regulates temperature
- Open valve to increase temperature for high-temp grilling
- Close valve to lower temperature for “low and slow" items
- Ash box/wood box located inside firebox serves dual function for easy ash removal and easy wood chunk or chip loading
- All models include heavy-duty, durable locks, latches, and door hinges
- Units ship pre-coated for easy seasoning
- Removable drip tray under unit captures grease for easy cleanup
- Removable rain cap for stack ships standard (must be removed during operation)
|Overall Width:||30" |
|Overall Height:||46" |
|Overall Depth:||26.5" |
|Interior Width:||21" |
|Interior Height:||25" |
|Interior Depth:||21.75" |
|Shipping Weight:||375 lbs |
|Cooking Capacity:||6.7 cu. ft. |