The stylish new 5 burner D3 Series continuous grate cooktops allow easy movement of cookware. The cooktops feature a one-piece steel top, providing elegant curves and a seamless, easy-to-clean surface.Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Functions
- 36" wide model.
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs.
- Left front - 9,100 BTU.
- Left rear - 9,100 BTU.
- Center - 17,000 BTU (dual stacked burner).
- Right front - 12,000 BTU.
- Right rear - 5,000 BTU.
- Sealed burners with aluminum flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top with separate spill collection areas.
- Durable, metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning.
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
- Finish designates top.
- All units have black porcelain grates and burner caps.
- Shipped standard with chrome knob inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Paintable clear plastic.
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
|Gas Requirements:||Ships Standard For Natural Gas|
115V; 50/60Hz; 4 Ft.
3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Product
|Maximum Amp Usage:||1.0 Amps|
|Aprox. Shipping Weight:||79 Lbs.|
|Surface Burner Ratings|
|Left Front:||9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU|
|Left Rear:||9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU|
|Center:||17,000 Nat./15,000 LP BTU|
|Right Front:||5,000 Nat./5,000 LP BTU|
|Right Rear:||12,000 Nat./10,000 LP BTU|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 1/4" Min. - 35 7/8" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||20" Min. - 20 1/4" Max.|
3" Min. Burner Box Only
5" Min. For Gas Outlet Not Including Regulator
- Stock Id:291909
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:35 1/4"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:115 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA compliant:No
- Actual Width:36 3/4"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:4 3/8"
- Cutout Depth:20"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:17000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9100
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Warranty Terms:3 Years
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Two-Page Specifications Sheet (174 KB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Installation Instructions (1 MB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Use and Care Manual (930 KB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Quick Reference Guide (789 KB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Five-Pack Knob Inserts for Ovens, Cooktops, and Warming Drawers - Installation Instructions (1 MB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - D3 Full Line (1 MB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - D3 Full Line (3 MB)
- Viking RDGSU2605BSS - Two-Page Specifications Sheet (371 KB)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X