The VIGO Russet glass vessel sink and faucet set provides a distinguished look and neutral color palette to your bathroom.
The Vigo Industries brand marries smart technological solutions with structural dependability and a unique, refined aesthetic. In short, they offer elegance in products you'll use every day. Deeply committed to creating unique and lasting products, Vigo's talented engineering and design teams constantly research and revolutionize, bypassing today's trends to bring you durable and attractive products designed with your future needs in mind.
- The VG07505 glass vessel bowl features the perfectly combined colors of brown and orange.
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical
- Solid tempered glass construction
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Above-counter installation
- 1 3/4" standard drain opening
- The VG03017CH Chronus vessel faucet features a chrome finish and single lever with mineral resistant nozzle.
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and longer life
- VIGO finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard 2.2 GPM flow rate
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines included
- Standard US plumbing 3/8" connections
- Includes solid brass pop-up drain and solid brass mounting ring, both in matching finish
- Sink measurements:
- Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 5/8"
- Faucet measurements:
- Overall height: 13 3/4"
- Spout height: 9 1/4"
- Spout reach: 6 5/8"
- Standard 1 3/8" diameter opening is required for this faucet
- This VIGO glass vessel bowl is cUPC certified by IAPMO
- ADA compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty"
|Number of Faucet Holes:||1|
- Stock Id:320497
- Number of Holes:1
Shipping Methods & Details