Vigo delivers top quality and unique design. Every detail is important. Sink is manufactured with 16 gauge premium 304 Series stainless steel construction.
The Vigo Industries brand marries smart technological solutions with structural dependability and a unique, refined aesthetic. In short, they offer elegance in products you'll use every day. Deeply committed to creating unique and lasting products, Vigo's talented engineering and design teams constantly research and revolutionize, bypassing today's trends to bring you durable and attractive products designed with your future needs in mind.
- Sink is manufactured with 16 gauge premium 304 Series stainless steel construction Fully undercoated and padded with unique multi layer sound eliminating technology which also prevents condensation
- Commercial grade premium scratch resistant satin finish
- All VIGO kitchen sinks guaranteed to never rust
- Distinctive angular zero radius corners design for convenient functionality and stylish look Elegant and functional drain grooves included
- Rear standard 3 1/2" drain placement which provides maximum storage and cabinet space
- Cutout template provided for 1/8" reveal or flush installation Mounting hardware included
- Exterior dimensions: 29" W x 20" D
- Larger bowl's interior dimension: 17" W x 18" D
- Smaller bowl's interior dimension: 9" W x 18" D
- Depth: 10"
- Required interior cabinet space: 31" All VIGO kitchen sinks have a Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Faucet is stainless steel finish with solid brass construction which ensures durability and longer life
- Faucet features a dual function pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray Includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
- VIGO finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- 360-degree swivel spout
- Retractable spout expandable up to 30"
- 2-hole installation with soap dispenser
- Single lever water and temperature control
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing 3/8" connections
- Faucet height: 9 1/4"
- Spout reach: 8 1/2"
- 2.2 GPM Flow Rate Kitchen sink and faucet are cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO
- ADA Compliant
- All VIGO faucets have a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dispenser is constructed with solid brass and stainless steel finish
- Fits 1 1/2" opening
- Spout projection: 3 1/2"
|Number of Faucet Holes:||2|
|Faucet Height: ||9.25" |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.