This chair is made from eco-friendly FSC High Density Eucalyptus, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between Eucalyptus and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of Eucalyptus is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Specifications:
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Some assembly required
- Traditional wood Adirondack chair
- Oil rubbed finish
- To clean and maintain, apply oil once a year for color
- Crafted with FSC Eucalyptus wood
- Resistant to mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 35"
- Height: 35"
- Product weight: 36 lbs
- This design features a contoured back for support and a slatted seat with oversized arm paddles
- This chair is a renewable resource
- Forrest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Stock Id:209558
- Material:FCS Eucalyptus wood
- Weight:36 lbs
- Protective Qualities:Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X