This chair is made from premium grade “Eucalyptus Gradis” hardwood, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
| Marylebone Porch Rocker|
Item Number: VIFAH-397
Design: The Marylebone Porch Rocker rocker features a straight back and slatted seat plus two straight arms and durable rockers. The seat is especially crafted with contoured slats, which provide extreme comfort.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid Eucalyptus Gradis hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
Key features and specifications:
- Wooden rocker is expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is also environmentally-friendly and harvested from protected forests .
- Product Dimension: 27 L x 30 W x 49 H (inches) x 40 lbs.
- Carton Dimension: 52 L x 32 W x 7 H (inches) x 44 lbs.
||Free Shipping||Call To Order|