This chair is made from eco-friendly FSC High Density Eucalyptus, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
| Adirondack Chair |
Item Number: VIFAH-384
Design: Enjoy the good looks of an Adirondack style, the simple design will compliment any home exterior décor. Comes with optional wood stain kits. Your Classic Adirondack folds away for space saving storage in the off-season. Constructed of beautiful FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) wood, this lovely chair will help you create a great look for your yard that is comfortable and versatile.
Material: High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis” hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
Key features and specifications:
- Wooden chair is expertly kiln-dried and extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is a hardwood growing naturally and plentifully in Asia Pacific protected forests.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is also environmentally-friendly and harvested from protected forests.
- Product dimension: 31" L x 35" W x 41" H (inches) x 45 lbs.
- Carton dimension: 53" L x 32" W x 10" H (inches) x 51 lbs