This table is made from 100% Teak Grandis Hardwood Wood which grows in countries that have tropical rainforests such as the countries in southeast Asia . It is a yellowish brown timber with good grains and texture. Teak is used for outdoor furniture because of its natural durability in extreme weather conditions and because it has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even when joined with metal. Due to its high oil content, teak wood is water repellent which also makes it resistant to insect infestation. Teak furniture has become something of a status symbol.
- Item type: Patio dining set
- Style: Traditional
- Finish: Natural
- Wood: Teak
- Protective qualities: Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant.
- Design features: Slatted top, hinged top, two leaves, expandable.
- Sustainable claims: Renewable resource
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Care and cleaning: Apply oil once a year to maintain color.
- Table dimension: 91 L x 40 W x 29 H (inches)
- Table weight: 78 lbs