Meet our all-new two-burner Tribute Series grill. Now great cooking power and performance comes in a small, compact size. With the same great features as some of our bigger models, including EasyFlame Ignition and premium stainless steel construction, it’s perfect as a second grill option for quick meals and added cooking space, or a great option for a small patio or vacation house.
In the heart of Vermont, where the traditions of hearth and home have stood the test of time, you’ll find our foundry. For over 35 years, Vermont Castings has been committed to providing beautiful products with iconic style and superior heating efficiency. As we move forward, we continue to offer thoughtfully designed hearth systems and the latest innovations that answer your needs. From our green manufacturing process to EPA certified models, Vermont Castings has you, your home and the environment in mind.
- 26,000 BTUs
- 350 Sq. in. Primary & 502 sq. in. Total Cooking Surface
- 74 BTUs/sq. in.
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Main Burners, 1.2 mm thickness
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Cart with Door
- Stainless Steel Hood
- Stainless Steel Control Panel with Soft Touch Knobs & Chrome Bezels with Backlighting
- Titanium Stabilized Stainless Steel Sear Plates
- Single Source Electronic Ignition
- Stainless Steel Handle with Cool Grip
- Porcelain Black Enameled Cast Iron End Caps
- Porcelain Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Porcelain Coated Wire Warming Rack
- Two Drop Down Side Shelves
- Two Stationary Wheels, Two Casters (one locking)
|EasyFlame Ignition System||Yes|
|Main Burners||2 (300 True Stainless Steel)|
|Total Cooking Area||502 sq. in.|
|BTUs per sq. in.||74|
|Quality and Style|
|Stainless Steel Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Grates||Yes|
|Titanium Stabilized Stainless Steel Sear Plates||Yes|
|Firebox Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Side Shelves||Yes, Drop Down (Stainless Steel)|
|Front Doors||Cart with Door (Stainless Steel)|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.