With features you won’t find on competitively priced models, this five-burner grill offers the best combination of style, power and value. You’ll have the versatility to cook everything with restaurant-style performance. Also available as a built-in model, you can customize the look to your own personal taste. Family and friends will love gathering around this stunning addition to your outdoor décor.
With sturdy 304 stainless construction and 67,500 BTUs of "grill power," this five burner grill is the ultimate choice for serious grill aficionados. The VCS522SSP is a rugged addition to any outdoor space. Standard features on this top-of-the-line grill include 20,000 BTU rotisserie burner, 15,000 BTU Side Burner, 990 square inches of cooking surface, five main burners with single source ignition, grill light, rotisserie kit, 304 stainless steel sear plates, casters, stainless towel bars, condiment trays, side shelves and doors, smoker box and cast iron grids.
When you fire up a Vermont Castings grill you get powerful performance, precise results and premium style. With our Signature FlavorSeal System available on every grill, you'll enjoy amazing results, every time.
- 67,500 BTUs
- 15,000 BTU Searing Burner
- 651 Sq. in. Primary & 990 sq. in. Total Cooking Surface
- 104 BTUs/sq. in.
- 20,000 BTU Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Rotisserie Kit (Spit, Rod, Stainless Steel Motor, Balance, Brackets)
- 304 Stainless Steel Main Burners
- 304 Stainless Steel Hood and Cast Iron End Caps
- 304 Stainless Steel Sear Plates, Single Source Electronic Ignition
- 304 Stainless Steel Tub, Doors and Cart
- 304 Stainless Steel Control Panel with Soft Touch Knobs & Chrome Bezels with Backlighting
- 304 Stainless Steel Condiment Trays and Side Shelves
- Single Source Electronic Ignition
- Stainless Steel Handle with Cool Grip
- Porcelain Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Porcelain Coated Wire Warming Rack
- Commercial Grade Casters
- LED Grill Light
- Towel Bars
- Integrated Smoker Box
- Pull Out Propane Tank Tray
- Cover and Tool Kit Included
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.