These liners are made to be mounted inside a decorative hood that you create out of wood, plaster, metal or tile. The BHPSLD wall hood liner gives you all the power of a Vent-A-Hood wall hood. The only place where the liner and the outside cover must meet is at the bottom edge of the metal liner in both width and depth. These hood liners feature Vent-A-Hood's Magic Lung filter-less design, which allows you to get more power out of the blower. The Magic Lung blower performs better because it uses centrifugal filtration instead of mesh or baffle filtration. They are perfect for use over a professional range tops or barbeques. Operation is the quietest in the industry, so turning on your hood won't put an end to conversation. The dual level halogen lighting illuminates the cooktop. The SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases. There are many other reasons to buy a hood liner: they are pre-wired, pre-assembled, and far less expensive than custom made liners.
Vent-A-Hood BH358PSLDSS Features:
- Magic Lung Filter-less Design - A 900 CFM Magic Lung blower is capable of handling professional style cooking equipment with 1350 CFM requirements
- 46 3/8" width makes it perfect for installation with 48" decorative wall hoods
- Quietest in the Industry
- Exclusive Fire-Safe Design
- Dual Level Halogen Lighting
- SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases
- Provides great ventilation for electric & standard cooktops.
- Mounted inside a custom decorative hood.
- All Vent-A-Hood liners feature a 3-inch lip. Check technical specifications for specific details.
- All Vent-A-Hood products are suitable for use in damp locations when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit.
Vent-A-Hood BH358PSLDSS Specifications:
Magic Lung Filter-less Design: Yes
Quietest in the Industry: Yes
Finish: Stainless Steel
Exclusive Fire-Safe Design: Yes
Dual Level Halogen Lighting: Yes
Recommended Mounting Height: 27" to 30" above cooking surface
Duct: 6" and 8" round, or use 10" round w/VP562
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.