This rectangular wall mirror features a solid mango wood frame in a distressed, antiqued gold leaf finish with light butterscotch highlights on the edge. The heavily antiqued mirror glass comes with a generous beveled edge. May be mounted vertically or horizontally. Designed by Matthew Williams for Uttermost.
- Solid mango wood frame construction.
- Distressed, antiqued gold leaf finish.
- Light butterscotch accents.
- Antiqued mirror with 1 1/4" bevel.
- Design by Matthew Williams.
- Horizontal or vertical mount.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Mirror glass is 35 3/4" high and 23 3/4" wide.
- Overall 36" high, 24" wide and 1 1/2" deep.
- Hang weight 33 lbs.
- Series: Piave
- Type: Wall
- Style: Transitional
- Orientation: Both
- Shape: Rectangular
- Frame Material: Wood
- Width: 24"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Residential: Yes