High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time
- Daily ice rate up to 23 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 lbs.
- Short/Low Profile: takes up minimal amount of space
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area and needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection
- Corrosive resistant components: Hinges & fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion
- UV resistant components. White model features a metal door frame & handle, and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun
- Conserves water: Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water
- Conserves energy: Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange for easy mounting in surrounding cabinets
|Depth with Door||24-13/16"|
|Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection|
|Field Reversible Door||Yes|
|No Drain Required|
|Approximate Daily Ice Production||23 lbs.|
|Ice Cube Storage Capacity||12 lbs.|
|Maximum Start Amps||18.0|
|Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models||68 lbs|