The manual defrost Combo Ice Maker/Refrigerator model combines maximum ice production with the performance of a high efficiency refrigeration system - all in one compact unit. Maximize your use of space by having both an 18 pound ice maker and 2.1 cubic feet of refrigeration capacity in a single unit.
This white unit, designed specifically for marine applications features a field reversible door with an anodized aluminum door handle and frame that is corrosion and UV resistant. It also features a factory installed travel pin, stainless hinges and mounting hardware.
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Manual defrost design produces daily ice rates up to 18 lbs.
- Stores up to 13 lbs.
- Refrigeration capacity of 2.1 cubic feet.
- Corrosive resistant components. Hinges & fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- UV resistant components. Metal door frame & handle, and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun.
- Only requires 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- No drain required, allows for easy and inexpensive installation.
- Conserves water, only 2 1/4 gallons of water needed to make approximately 18 lbs. of ice.
| Height || 28-1/2" |
| Width || 20-13/16" |
| Depth with Door || 24" |
| Floor to bottom of door || 4-1/2" |
| ADA Height Compliant || Yes |
| Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel || |
| Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models) || |
| No Drain Required || |
| Approximate Daily Ice Production || 18 lbs. |
| Ice Cube Storage Capacity || 13 lbs. |
| Refrigeration Capacity || 2.1 cu. ft. |
| Defrost Technology || Manual |
| Temperature Range || 34 - 45 degrees Fahrenheit - refrigerator section |
| Mechanical Dial Control || Yes |
| In-Door Storage || Yes |
| Number of Shelves || 2 |
| || |
| Run Amps || 2.5 |
| Maximum Start Amps || 18 |