The U-Line built in combo ice maker/refrigerator features patented frost-free technology. No drain allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation. Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. Daily ice rate up to 8 lbs. Stores up to 13 lbs. of ice. The contoured, adjustable in-door storage shelves accommodate larger containers - even a two-liter bottle. The Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & cabinet.
U-Line CO29FWH00 Description:
U-Line CO29F Undercounter Built-In Origins Series 2.1 Cu. Ft. Frost Free Refrigerator With 13 Lbs. Ice Storage Capacity And ADA Height Compliant. With an ever-abundant supply of ice and ample refrigeration capacity, the Origins Combo Ice Maker/Refrigerator models are the ideal combination of functionality and convenience.This combo model refrigerator features 2 adjustable sleek tempered glass shelves and meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
U-Line CO29FWH00 Features: Frost Free defrost technology No drain allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection Daily ice rate: 8 lbs. Ice storage capacity: 13 lbs. Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L Refrigeration capacity: 2.1 cubic feet 2 adjustable sleek tempered glass shelves Fixed in-door storage provides convenient access and increased capacity Accepts a " flat or raised insert custom door panel Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements
|Height: ||28-1/2" |
|Width: ||20-13/16" |
|Depth with door: ||24" |
|Depth without door: ||21-7/16" |
|Grille height: ||4-1/2"|
|110/115 voltage 60 cycle |
|Run amps: ||2.5 |
|Maximum start amps: ||18.0|
Door Clearance Information:
- Zero clearance on all chelon and Origins black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models, excluding C075 which requires 9/16"
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel (All units except Wine Captain models, Stainless Steel models and the
Origins beverage center accept 1/4" door panel)
- ADA height Compliant
- Field reversible door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No drain required
- Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper
- Approximate daily ice production: 8 lbs.
- Ice cube storage capacity: 13 lbs.
- Refrigeration capacity: 2.1 cu. ft.
- Defrost technology: Frost Free
- Dial control
- In-door storage
- Number of shelves: 2
- Approximate shipping weight for black/white models: 97 lbs.
COLOR: White With Field Reversible Door