U-Line 2175RF Echelon Series 24",5.7 Cu. Ft., Undercounter Built-InFrost-FreeRefrigerator/Freezer. More convenience, more flexibility. Offering additional capacity for the kitchen or the flexibility of storing both refrigerated and frozen items wherever they are needed, the 2175RF is the industrys only built-in under the counterrefrigerator/freezer with frost-free technology.
U-Line 2175RFS01 Description:
U-Line 2175RF Echelon Series 24", 5.7 Cu. Ft., Undercounter Built-In Frost-Free Refrigerator/Freezer. More convenience, more flexibility. Offering additional capacity for the kitchen or the flexibility of storing both refrigerated and frozen items wherever they are needed, the 2175RF is the industrys only built-in under the counter refrigerator/freezer with frost-free technology.
U-Line 2175RFS01 Features:4.2 cubic feet of refrigeration 1.5 cubic feet of freezer Patented frost-free technology Vertical freezer design allows for greater storage options including frozen pizzas or a half-gallon container of ice cream Touch Control Digital Technology makes setting and seeing refrigerator temperature easy Exclusive removable clear crisper drawer optimizes product storage Contoured, adjustable in-door storage shelves accommodate larger containers even a two-liter bottle Freezer maintains 0F to +5F. 3 fully encapsulated glass shelves contains spills Accepts a 1/4" insert flat or raised insert custom door panel. Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit. Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door and cabinet Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
|Depth with door:||23-1/4" |
|Depth without door:||21" |
|110/115 voltage 60 cycle |
|Run amps:||2.5 |
|Maximum start amps:||6.5|
Door Clearance Information:
- Zero clearance on all chelon black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame
- Zero clearance on all chelon and Origins black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models, excluding C075 which requires 9/16"
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel (All units except Wine Captain models, Stainless Steel models and the Origins Beverage Center accept 1/4" door panel)
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel (Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of a kit (U-OL2175)
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No drain required
- Refrigeration capacity: 4.2 cu. ft.
- Freezer capacity: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Defrost technology: Frost-Free
- Touch control digital technology: Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- In-door storage
- Number of shelves: 3
- Interior light
- Clear crisper drawer
- Audible door open alarm
- Self-closing door mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling legs included - provide up to one inch height extension.
- When built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
- Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Stainless steel model suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Approximate shipping weight for black/white models: 120 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight for stainless models: 138 lbs.
COLOR: Stainless Steel With Left Hand Hinge