For just $380.00 more get U-Line U2224RS00B
- Quick Ship Eligible
24" 2000 Series Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.2 cu.ft. Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, Left Hinge, Crisper Drawer, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Certified in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
This Echelon refrigerator has a 5.2 cu.ft. capacity and qualify for Energy Star. The interior lights will illuminate has the door is opened while a blackout/Sabbath mode (not Star K) allows darken of the lighting and the digital display with the electronic control panel. 3 adjustable glass shelves are spill-proof to make cleaning easy and a crisper to keep fruits and vegetables fresher. Ultimate in convenience, you can place this refrigerator wherever you need one: next to a food prep area, complementing the kid's zone, in the bar - even in your bathroom to keep cosmetics cool or in a home gym for workout refreshments. Available at AppliancesConnection
Electronic Control Panel
An electronic control panel with digital display allows you to display the interior temperature and adjust the setting to your preference. The electronic control and digital display provide an attractive appearance, and its method of control provides precise temperature settings.
An interior light will illuminate automatically as the cabinet door is opened. However, you can easily select another mode of operation. A blackout/Sabbath mode (not Star K certified) allows the end user to darken both interior light and the LED display, while maintaining complete temperature control in the unit.
A new evaporator design provides more uniform temperatures throughout the interior cabinet, ensuring that products are stored at the desired temperature. A new condenser design optimizes product performance and energy efficiency while providing further reductions in noise levels.
Maintenance-free defrosting with automatic (cycle) defrost.
Featuring a removable, clear lower crisper drawer that optimizes the organization of product stored in the crisper. The crisper drawer may also be used to transport its contents to a cooling or serving area.
Inner Door Shelves
Two contoured, self-contained, inner door "pick-off" shelves are adjustable for storage of a variety of different bottle, can, container sizes and shapes and accommodates a two-liter or 750 ml bottle.
Self-Closing Door Hinges
The hinges engage when the door is open approximately 8-10", ensuring a positive door seal and preventing door bounce back.
- 5.2 cu. ft. overall capacity.
- Touch glass digital control featuring easy view command center manages key functions and provides user alerts such as an audible door open alarm.
- Digital controlled single-zone convection cooling system provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum food beverage storage.
- Temperature setting from 34¢ªF - 45¢ªF.
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours.
- Automatic defrost.
- Energy Star / CEE Tier 3 rated.
- UL residential and commercial listings.
- 3 tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge to maximize storage potential.
- Vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking.
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic.
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercover fit
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation
|Depth without Handles:||23.25"|
|Maximum Cutout Height:||35.125"|
|Total Capacity:||5.2 cu.ft.|
|Type:||Freestanding or Built In|
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||Yes|
- Stock Id:72281
- Product Number:U2175RCS01
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Hinge Side:Left
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Number of Shelves:3
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Total Capacity:5.2 cu.ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.2 cu.ft.
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Split Shelves:No
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Depth without Handles:23.25"
- Height without Hinges:34.125"
- Cutout Width:24.188"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34.25"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Spill Proof Shelves:Yes
- Energy Star:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:2.4 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Temperature Control:Electronic
- Interior Lighting:Yes
- Frequency:60 hz
- Door Storage:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- CEE:Tier 3
- Maximum Cutout Height:35.125"
The interior light turns on when you open the door.
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
ConEdison Residental Appliance Rebate (up to $75 value)
Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2017, and December 31, 2017. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below. Complete and sign rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account. This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Quick Start Guide
U-Line 2175RCS01 - 1000/2000 Series Insert Panels Specs and Installation (Black Model only)
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Full Overlay Panel Specs and Installation
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Toe-kick Overlay Panel Specs and Installation
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Installation Guide
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Use and Care Guide
U-Line 2175RCS01 - CPSC File
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Product Summary
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Energy Guide US
U-Line 2175RCS01 - Energy Guide Canada
- Refrigerator Buying Guide