3 cu. ft Capacity Outdoor Refrigerator, Touch Glass Digital Control, Automatic Defrost, Energy Star Compliant: Stainless Steel.
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800’s several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery. In 1962 Henry Uihlein, founded U-Line Corporation as an outgrowth of Ben-Hur Freezer Company and was the first to develop and patent an automatic stand-alone undercounter residential ice maker. His foresight and determination to develop new ideas and to succeed when there were no clear guidelines or solutions are evident today. The newest Uihlein generation continues to build upon the family’s innovative legacy at the Milwaukee, Wisconsin based business by providing continuity and vision from which new designs and technology continue to be born.
- Touch glass digital control featuring easy view command center
- Refrigeration capacity of 3 cubic feet
- Energy Star and CEE Tier I rated
- Automatic defrost
- Outdoor model is fitted with a professional style handle and is fully wrapped in Stainless
- Outdoor models are deemed suitable for commercial and outdoor use by UL and covered by U-Line's outdoor warranty
- Locking door is standard on outdoor refrigerators
- Three 4 mm tempered glass shelves
| Height: || 34.13" |
| Width: || 15" |
| Depth: || 23.25" |
| Weight: || 86 lbs. |