1175RB13 1000 24" Energy Star Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.3 cu.ft. Capacity, (Black)
Model: U-Line 1175RB13 Compare
- Series: 1000
- Type: Freestanding or Built In
- Style: All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity: 5.3 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
This compact refrigerator by U-Line from the Origin Series is designed to be freestanding or built-in, with 5.7 cu. ft. capacity, and is also Energy Star qualified. Featuring the widest selection of refrigerators, U-Line offers the most usable refrigeration capacity, bright and open interiors and adjustble shelf. The cleverly-designed lower shelf retainer integrates the convenient push button digital control, while allowing fruits and vegetables to remain contained without a crisper drawer. The sleek, streamlined interior features tempered glass shelves and in-door storage allows for flexible storage.
24" compact refrigerator with 5.4 cu. ft. capacity.
Recessed Interior Light
Automatically illuminates wen door is opened. Does not interfere with product access or storage.
Three Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves.
Sleek, streamlined interior. Allows flexible shelf locations to meet varying food and beverage storage needs.
Two Adjustable In-Door Storage Shelves
Easiest access storage area right where you need it. Adjustable to allow flexible storage options.
Door Will Accept a 0.25" Panel
Ability to match surrounding decor and cabinets.
Built-In or Freestanding
Provides custom look when built-in with no additional venting clearance needed on sides, top or rear. Do not obstruct the grille.
24" Refrigerator are Energy Star Qualified.
Saves energy, saves money, saves our natural resources.
- Touch pad digital control featuring easy view command center manages key functions and provides user alerts such as door open alert
- Digital controlled passive cooling system
- Temperature setting from 34F to 45F provides flexibility for preserving a wide variety of food and beverage items
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours.
- Energy Star / CEE Tier 3 rated
- UL residential and commercial listings
- Automatic defrost
- Lighted white interior optimizes easy viewing of contents.
- Three 4mm tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge to maximize storage potential
- Two adjustable door bins allow for flexible storage
- Vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercover fit
|Depth without Handles:||23.313"|
|Maximum Cutout Height:||35.125"|
|Total Capacity:||5.3 cu.ft.|
|Type:||Freestanding or Built In|
|Approved for Commercial Use:||Yes|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
- Stock Id:97304
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Total Capacity:5.3 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Black
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:Yes
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Number of Shelves:3
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.3 cu.ft.
- Amps:2.4 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Glass Door:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:23.313"
- Split Shelves:No
- Cutout Width:24.25"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34.25"
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Exterior Width:24"
- Door Lock:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:Yes
- Temperature Control:Electronic
- Interior Lighting:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Door Storage:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- CEE:Tier 3
- Maximum Cutout Height:35.125"
- Interior Light
The interior light turns on when you open the door.
- Door Storage
Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Reversible Door Hinge
Zero Obstructions. Zero Hassle. Maximize convenience during the installation process with the innovative field reversible door.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed on: January 31, 2012
Overall Rating: 5.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes
Info & Guides
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Specifications, Features and Benefits
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Quick Start Guide
- U-Line 1175RB13 - 1000/2000 Series Insert Panels Specs and Installation (Black Model only)
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Use and Care Guide
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Installation Guide
- U-Line 1175RB13 - CPSC File
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Product Summary
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Energy Guide US
- U-Line 1175RB13 - Energy Guide Canada